I hate everything New York Thread...

I hate the Mets,Jets,Giants,Bills,Rangers,Islanders,Knicks, Sabers and the mother fvcking Yankees. I hate the Fans,Smell, Inspection laws,crime, Airspace,Hookers, Schools,News Stations,and most of all I hate southern Connecticut because the people should be rooting New England,but instead the majority of the people root for New York Teams so fvck them too! That is all!
Ummm why should southern CT root for New England teams?

Boston has no rights whatsoever to anywhere south of Hartford.
I can't stand it when people act so in shock that somebody from CT is a NY sports fan or that somehow "all" of NE roots for Boston.

Last time I checked, there was no state called New England.
There was a state called CT, which is part of both New England and the NY tri state region.

Most of CT is closer to NY than Boston both in terms of driving distance, and is much more tied to the NY area economically, culturally, and by climate.

New Haven has a lot more ties to NY than Boston...and given that NY has 4X the population as a metro region, it makes sense that NY would have a stronger pull of sports fans in CT...with total domination in New Haven and Fairfield Counties.

The only part of CT were Boston has a majority is Eastern CT.
In fact you will find many NY fans in RI.

I can't stand it when people act so in shock that somebody from CT is a NY sports fan or that somehow "all" of NE roots for Boston.

There was a state called CT, which is part of both New England and the NY tri state region.

Most of CT is closer to NY than Boston both in terms of driving distance, and is much more tied to the NY area economically, culturally, and by climate.

New Haven has a lot more ties to NY than Boston...and given that NY has 4X the population as a metro region, it makes sense that NY would have a stronger pull of sports fans in CT...with total domination in New Haven and Fairfield Counties.

:noshit:

You are a connoisseur of the obvious!

ROFLROFLROFL

Hey, I'd be really insecure too if I was a CT "NY Fan"

ROFLROFLROFL

Hey, I'd be really insecure too if I was a CT "NY Fan"

As someone who lives among them, I can confirm that. They talk about their teams as if they were real New Yorkers. But only when they're winning. LMAO.

Last year, when the Pats didn't make the playoffs due to a tie-breaker with the Dolphins, my buddy, who's a Jets fan proudly told me that "a New York team ended the Patriots' season again". Yep, proud of the fact that Chad Pennington bitch slapped his old team on their own turf, who were led by Mr. HOFer, to win the division over the Pats. That's how bitter and jealous they are.

Back