I hate everything New York Thread...

You and me are like the bizzarros of each other.

I will never leave this place, population 300. They are going to bury me here.

:)

/LittlePinkHouses

Except for that whole wild child turned responsible Mom thing.:toast:

I feel lucky and blessed to have been able to raise my kids in such a calm, crime free atmosphere but damn am I done with the boredom. I need some culture in my damn life beyond the freaks at WalMart.ROFL

Just something as simple as not having to worry about a designated driver because there are actually cabs to take my ass home will thrill me to death.ROFL

I will happily pay the same mortgage for an apt the size of my living room.:thumb:

ROFL

We just go out back and drink around the bonfire. Best parties I have ever been to and I don't have to worry about any freaky weirdos.

:D

ROFL

We just go out back and drink around the bonfire. Best parties I have ever been to and I don't have to worry about any freaky weirdos.

:D
My prissy ass would just complain about the bugs.ROFL

Seriously though, my ass will go into culture shock for a while getting adjusted to city life but I know I will love it. 4serious? There is more than one restaurant option and none of them are friggin pizza places???? GTFO!!ROFL

I am so much more a city boy, it's not even funny. When I was house hunting, my brother was trying to convince me to by the house next door to him... In New Hampshire... On 5 acres of wooded land.

I just couldn't do it. I love visiting there but it's not for me.

My prissy ass would just complain about the bugs.ROFL

Seriously though, my ass will go into culture shock for a while getting adjusted to city life but I know I will love it. 4serious? There is more than one restaurant option and none of them are friggin pizza places???? GTFO!!ROFL

We don't go to restaurants, we go to friends houses for BBQ, beer, and bonfires. I thought we covered this :p

Lol, actually, there are some really great restaurants here. You have to remember, we are the GateWay to Yosemite, so we get a shitload of high dollar tourists. There are a couple of places that are some of the classiest places I have ever been to. Go figure ;)

The fire pretty much halts all the bugs. And I'll let you borrow a pair of my boots, unless you want to keep your heels and and aerate the soil for us ;)

I so much more a city boy, it's not even funny. When I was house hunting, my brother was trying to convince me to by the house next door to him... In New Hampshire... On 5 acres of wooded land.

I am on 5 acres now.

I would love to live right in the middle of a million.

Talk about the shit you can get away with ;)

If I had 5 acres of land, I wouldn't know what to do with it. I'd probably panic and build a Walgreens or something.

I can barely maintain the half acre I own now.

I so much more a city boy, it's not even funny. When I was house hunting, my brother was trying to convince me to by the house next door to him... In New Hampshire... On 5 acres of wooded land.

But think of all the snowblowing you could do!

We don't go to restaurants, we go to friends houses for BBQ, beer, and bonfires. I thought we covered this :p

Lol, actually, there are some really great restaurants here. You have to remember, we are the GateWay to Yosemite, so we get a shitload of high dollar tourists. There are a couple of places that are some of the classiest places I have ever been to. Go figure ;)

The fire pretty much halts all the bugs. And I'll let you borrow a pair of my boots, unless you want to keep your heels and and aerate the soil for us ;)

All of our nice restaurants are a good 20 minutes plus away......that isnt far until you have a few drinks and then you are ****ed.

I have boots. And not all of them have heels.:harumph:;)

All of our nice restaurants are a good 20 minutes plus away......that isnt far until you have a few drinks and then you are ****ed.

I have boots. And not all of them have heels.:harumph:;)

Lol, we totally need a Parent Trap moment where we could switch lives and see what the other is really talking about.

I can have fun in SF, but it's not my style.

20 people crammed in the Tap Room (a 3 minute drive) watching football or the fights, drinking $2 pints of Sammy with all the people I've grown up with ain't half bad ;)

We got some good looking mother ****ers out here, too. :D

If I had 5 acres of land, I wouldn't know what to do with it. I'd probably panic and build a Walgreens or something.

I can barely maintain the half acre I own now.

Imagine. The. Privacy.

Imagine. The. Anonymity.

:dbanana:

It sucks balls for me right now. I live at the pinnacle of a hill and my goddamn driveway goes up hill too. There are at least 2 days a year that I literally can't go anywhere. Blows.

Imagine. The. Privacy.

Imagine. The. Anonymity.

:dbanana:
I actually have that now. Whole property is masked by trees. You'd think I lived on 3 acres... But I only gots ta maintain half a one.

/pimp

Lol, we totally need a Parent Trap moment where we could switch lives and see what the other is really talking about.

I can have fun in SF, but it's not my style.

20 people crammed in the Tap Room (a 3 minute drive) watching football or the fights, drinking $2 pints of Sammy with all the people I've grown up with ain't half bad ;)

We got some good looking mother ****ers out here, too. :D

I'd never last.ROFL FT says I wouldn't make it 3 hours on Survivor. I say I would make 5.:harumph: Seriously, what do the women do if they have their period???WTF?

I'll be at my comparable hometown bar Wed night doing that. :) It is fun once in a while but if I did it on a regular???:banghead::banghead:

It sucks balls for me right now. I live at the pinnacle of a hill and my goddamn driveway goes up hill too. There are at least 2 days a year that I literally can't go anywhere. Blows.

I have never, ever had to snow blow. I don't have sidewalks or a paved driveway, just a dirt road. 4WD, ftw.

actually have that now. Whole property is masked by trees. You'd think I lived on 3 acres... But I only gots ta maintain half a one.

/pimp

That's cool, but it's too small for our lifestyle. There is a parcel of 160 acres that is pretty much 100% usable that has been on the market for over a year now. If it is still there in 6 months, it's on.

I'd never last.ROFL FT says I wouldn't make it 3 hours on Survivor. I say I would make 5.:harumph: Seriously, what do the women do if they have their period???WTF?
Attract food, duh ;)
I'll be at my comparable hometown bar Wed night doing that. :) It is fun once in a while but if I did it on a regular???:banghead::banghead:
We don't go out that often, but when we do we like it small like that. But usually it's the back yard BBQ's that we do.

Everyone that lives here has basically lived here for hella generations, my kids are 5th, and everyone knows everyone. Like one big family. :party:

I hate the Mets,Jets,Giants,Bills,Rangers,Islanders,Knicks, Sabers and the mother fvcking Yankees. I hate the Fans,Smell, Inspection laws,crime, Airspace,Hookers, Schools,News Stations,and most of all I hate southern Connecticut because the people should be rooting New England,but instead the majority of the people root for New York Teams so fvck them too! That is all!

I hate the canyons, massive concrete and aggressive folks of NYC.
Not to mention overpriced everything!

We don't go out that often, but when we do we like it small like that. But usually it's the back yard BBQ's that we do.

Everyone that lives here has basically lived here for hella generations, my kids are 5th, and everyone knows everyone. Like one big family. :party:
My town is like that too. My kids are friends with some friends kids, have the same teachers etc....

There is something very romantic about that but eff that. I'll take FTs romance and a good mugging outside any day now.ROFL

If I am around too many man made things I get panic attacks. Not really. But almost. I hate it.

Bummer.... I knitted you a sweater for Christmas.

:sulk:

Back