I hate him.

Also appropriate in a Kobe thread:

ad_tipalet_slideshow_604x500.jpg

Damn, you make it seem like Kobe raped somebody.

Jordan is a douche whose father is dead because he is a degenrate gambler.

That's an old wives tale. He was shot while sleeping at a rest stop by teenagers. Why would they joy ride and strip the car if it was a mob hit?

Jordan also won defensive player of the year once. Didn't see that mentioned.

That's an old wives tale. He was shot while sleeping at a rest stop by teenagers. Why would they joy ride and strip the car if it was a mob hit?

Jordan also won defensive player of the year once. Didn't see that mentioned.
Lol. You really believe that? It was a hit.

Lol. You really believe that? It was a hit.

What makes you think it was a hit? Because Jordan likes to gamble? It must have been horrible to have your Dad murdered with the body missing for weeks. To blame Jordan when the evidence says otherwise is kinda cold IMO.:shrug:

1) I also hate Kobe. He really is an unlikeable guy. Everyone who isn't a Laker fan hates him (even though they appreciate his game.). Not hating him is unAmerican, and if you don't, you're probably a terrorist and definitely part of the Axis of Evil.

2) I understand the conspiracy theory, but I fail to see motive. What motivation would Stern possibly have for suspending MJ? Justice? Please. Jordan was his meal ticket, and if he could keep the suspension (and the reason for it) quiet, why wouldn't he have been able to keep the underlying issue quiet?

If it's discovered, it's discovered either way. If it's not, it's the same result whether he's suspended or not: nothing happens. So nothing is gained in either case by suspending Jordan, and clearly Stern and the NBA were better off with MJ playing.

So...motive for quietly suspending him?
Posted via Mobile Device

He is a rapist that so happens to be great at basketball.Congrats rapist....

Mike Breen had Kobe beef balls deep last night

BALLS DEEP

Think Roethlisberger called Kobe to congratulate him last night?

Back