I will be freezin' for a reason!

Nah, the kids have the trademark blue eyes/brown hair that this family passes on :)

Someone Dave works with got pregger EIGHT years after he hubby had the Vasectomy and she was 42 and thought she was DONE. Thank goodness that didn't happen here.

....is temporary. The smile of a Special Olympian is forever!

Thanks PAz! You're the bestest! :wuv:

2/3 of the way to my goal on the first day! I cannot say enough how much I appreciate all of you!

I need to start doing more of these types of events. For now I am glad I can donate and help the likes of you and TG out ..doing the good work !!:heart:

Someone Dave works with got pregger EIGHT years after he hubby had the Vasectomy and she was 42 and thought she was DONE. Thank goodness that didn't happen here.

Yikes.

Maybe I'll just get a hysterectomy.

/izjokebutnotfunnybutyougetmypoint

PatsFanLisa is now on board! Thank you for your help as well! You put me over the top for my goal of $75 :dbanana:

Now, if I hit the next level, which is $150, I will earn a both a long sleeved t-shirt and a nifty beach towel! o:)

Thank you all for your generosity for this great cause!

Yikes.

Maybe I'll just get a hysterectomy.

/izjokebutnotfunnybutyougetmypoint

Those rule too but you are a wee bit young.:) Tubes tied can lead to pregnancy too though you would be double covered if you both got tied up. eheheeeee >)

Bump to get this back to page 1...there's still time to help out....and FYI this week its scheduled to be a balmy 40 every day...;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, I've been busy the last couple days, but a quick THANK YOU to Jh/OffTopic/Costanza for the donation as well, and not to "The Human Fund" either! ;)

Plunge is in two weeks....I'm gettin geeked!

Okay folks.....it's getting closer! One week to get those donations in. Any help that you could possibly give would greatly be appreciated.

Oh, and for the record, today's high will be around 25 degrees. It will definitely be frosty....make this fat old man freeze! ;)

...make this fat old man freeze! ;)
110-shotgun-lg.jpg

Done, WCF7.

No blue ballin', ya hear?

Thank you sir. We might have a few disagreements over in the PF, but at the end of the day, I still like and respect you, and thank you for your service in educating our youth.

I will add to your comment on the donations page though---there will be a hot tub waiting for all of the plungers once they get done, so no worries there! ;)

Absolutely exhilarating! Not as bad as you might think, although the waiting to actually jump in was chilly. Bucket list item now checked off. Pics coming later....
Posted via Mobile Device

Absolutely exhilarating! Not as bad as you might think, although the waiting to actually jump in was chilly. Bucket list item now checked off. Pics coming later....
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations! Good man!:toast:

Back