I will be freezin' for a reason!

Absolutely exhilarating! Not as bad as you might think, although the waiting to actually jump in was chilly. Bucket list item now checked off. Pics coming later....
Posted via Mobile Device

AWEsome job.

All in all, a great experience. There were over 1,000 plungers that took part yesterday, raising $165,000 for Special Olympics. I thank you all that chose to donate for your generosity, and yes, I do look forward to participating again next year!

All in all, a great experience. There were over 1,000 plungers that took part yesterday, raising $165,000 for Special Olympics. I thank you all that chose to donate for your generosity, and yes, I do look forward to participating again next year!
I hope you dress more fashionably next year, that green & white prison striped bikini with the tassel was just a bit tacky. :rimshot:

No, I am the portly gentleman with the goatee in the foreground. The young man in the bikini is one of my co-workers, all of 18 years old. And he's a Viking fan. Which explains a lot....
Posted via Mobile Device

The wigs and now this..o:)

Well the calendar has turned, so it's time once again to start registering and pledging for this year's POLAR PLUNGE to help the Special Olympics. I had such a great time last year, I'm doing it again! Your response last year was tremendous, and again I cannot express how much that warms my heart. So, while you're basking in the warmth of another AFC Championship, I thought I'd get stated asking for donations while you're still in a great mood. To donate, please click on this link: http://sowi.kintera.org/faf/donorRe...FFB8225D84722A265F89B2643B51B&supId=350359797

That will take you directly to my donation page. I've upped my goal to $200 this year, so any and all donations would be greatly appreciated.

I will donate when I get my tax refund.

Okay folks, I'm 3 weeks away from plunging into the icy waters of the Black River and helping raise money for Wisconsin's Special Olympics. Again, even if its $1 your support is greatly appreciated. Special Olympics is a cause I heartily support.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay Planeteers, the big freeze is just 2 short days away, so I'm putting out one last call for your pledge of support for Special Olympics. You as a group came through huge last year and anything you can help out is so greatly appreciated!
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay Planeteers, the big freeze is just 2 short days away, so I'm putting out one last call for your pledge of support for Special Olympics. You as a group came through huge last year and anything you can help out is so greatly appreciated!
Posted via Mobile Device

I will admit up front I did not read the thread so cutting to the chase, how and where do we go for this to donate?

Well the calendar has turned, so it's time once again to start registering and pledging for this year's POLAR PLUNGE to help the Special Olympics. I had such a great time last year, I'm doing it again! Your response last year was tremendous, and again I cannot express how much that warms my heart. So, while you're basking in the warmth of another AFC Championship, I thought I'd get stated asking for donations while you're still in a great mood. To donate, please click on this link: http://sowi.kintera.org/faf/donorRe...FFB8225D84722A265F89B2643B51B&supId=350359797

That will take you directly to my donation page. I've upped my goal to $200 this year, so any and all donations would be greatly appreciated.

The link to donate to this year's plunge for those who might have missed it.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://sowi.kintera.org/faf/donorRe...D0CD40FAD0491&supId=350359797&team=0&nmv=true

Alrighty folks, it's that time of year again, when I brave the icy depths of the Black River to help raise money for the Wisconsin Special Olympics. The plunge is a month away, and if you are interested in helping out in any way, you can visit the above link to donate directly. Those that have helped in the past, I thank you again so much. I hope I can count on my fellow Planeteers to help in any way you can.

Back