If the Pats win the superbowl, is all forgiven?

If the Pats win the superbowl, is all forgiven?

• Oh Hell Yeah. The haters can suckit!!!

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • I guess so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe / Maybe Not / who can say?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Absolutely not. Cheating cheaters who cheat never win, dammit.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Other, please explain (Thomas144 option)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do...

Brady's got 3... the kicker won those 3 games...

the last 2 he played very well and won the game for them... but Sheli, Tirey on a miracle catch , and Samuel screwed him up...

Wrong.

And you spelled Eli and Tyree wrong. Without going into the whole SB 42 and 46 thing, both of those games could have gone either way. Really would have liked to have had a healthy Gronk in that 2nd one, but to give the kicker all the credit for winning the 3 is a bit disingenuous and kind of ignorant.

I'm not sure the Commish will take your Super Bowl performance into account when/if he decides to punish you.

I want them to win the SB even more so now.

F U to all the haters too.

Wrong.

And you spelled Eli and Tyree wrong. Without going into the whole SB 42 and 46 thing, both of those games could have gone either way. Really would have liked to have had a healthy Gronk in that 2nd one, but to give the kicker all the credit for winning the 3 is a bit disingenuous and kind of ignorant.

Just saying Brady play alot better in last 2 than the first 3 that he won by less than 3 pts with that great kicker....

Brady getting up in age...

Just saying Brady play alot better in last 2 than the first 3 that he won by less than 3 pts with that great kicker....

False

Brady was outstanding in SBs 38 and 39. Kicker really had no part of SB 39, that team was dominant. AV actually missed a FG in SB 38. You should go re-watch those games. Just because SB 36 and 38 ended with AV on the field doesn't tell the whole story of how the game unfolded. Do your homework you troll

Which reminds me... Was wearing my Pats jacket the other day, and a Seahawk fan didn't notice and said "How about that game this weekend, huh? Super Bowl baby!" and I said "Yeah, I hope we kick ass and it's a blow-out." and he replied "**** yeah! Me too!"

Then he noticed my jacket, and he was like "Hey.. Wait a minute..." :coffee:

Which reminds me... Was wearing my Pats jacket the other day, and a Seahawk fan didn't notice and said "How about that game this weekend, huh? Super Bowl baby!" and I said "Yeah, I hope we kick ass and it's a blow-out." and he replied "**** yeah! Me too!"

Then he noticed my jacket, and he was like "Hey.. Wait a minute..." :coffee:

I have someone on FB whose a Seahawks fan and he posted that somehow Wilson throwing 4INT and still winning shows just how he's the best QB in the league and if he wins a 2nd SB he's already one of the all-time greats. If thats the type of fans you have to constantly deal with then I feel sorry for ya.

I have someone on FB whose a Seahawks fan and he posted that somehow Wilson throwing 4INT and still winning shows just how he's the best QB in the league and if he wins a 2nd SB he's already one of the all-time greats. If thats the type of fans you have to constantly deal with then I feel sorry for ya.
So is Ben & Eli considered all time greats . Each of them have 2 SBs rings. Wilson is a good QB. We see how really good . he is when lynch leaves.

The majority of them are stupid, know next to nothing about the team's history, how football is played, the rules, how scheduling works, or pretty much anything about any other team. It's awful.

The majority of them are stupid, know next to nothing about the team's history, how football is played, the rules, how scheduling works, or pretty much anything about any other team. It's awful.

They're not mean-spirited by what I've seen. Just yahoo honks, like you described.

Back