If you live long enough you'll see everything

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
Today, in one of the Pats groups I frequent on FB...I was accused of being a bandwagon fan who needed to use Google to be able to name more than 5 players on the Pats roster.

Why...? Because, as those of you who may know me in that forum may have seen, I have my location listed on my profile. I'm actually kind of embarrassed for somebody who's mind is so small that they think nobody ever moves away from where they grew up.

Now, of course, this same genius also said he wouldn't be surprised to see the Queefs win a Super Bowl at some point because...and I quote..."Andy Reid is a great coach that is due"

Today, in one of the Pats groups I frequent on FB...I was accused of being a bandwagon fan who needed to use Google to be able to name more than 5 players on the Pats roster.

Why...? Because, as those of you who may know me in that forum may have seen, I have my location listed on my profile. I'm actually kind of embarrassed for somebody who's mind is so small that they think nobody ever moves away from where they grew up.

Now, of course, this same genius also said he wouldn't be surprised to see the Queefs win a Super Bowl at some point because...and I quote..."Andy Reid is a great coach that is due"
in sports no one is "DUE" anything (but they do give out Probowl/allstar positions often because of time served, usually a year too late).

You earn it, you work for it and to deserve it.

Reid deserves nothing to be honest, his issues with clock management and including a viable defense to go with his offense is well known.

Look how Philly did after he left.

in sports no one is "DUE" anything (but they do give out Probowl/allstar positions often because of time served, usually a year too late).

You earn it, you work for it and to deserve it.

Reid deserves nothing to be honest, his issues with clock management and including a viable defense to go with his offense is well known.

Look how Philly did after he left.

My response was "go back to your fantasy league"...which apparently meant that I lost the argument.

Should have checked to see if this guy was from Rhode Island. I wanted to kill a guy from Rhode Island at a C's game Jr. and I went to in DC a couple years ago.

My response was "go back to your fantasy league"...which apparently meant that I lost the argument.

Should have checked to see if this guy was from Rhode Island. I wanted to kill a guy from Rhode Island at a C's game Jr. and I went to in DC a couple years ago.
RI is Dolphin country!

They all are compensating for something!!

I, for one, am glad that they finally called you out for the bandwagon fan that you are. :wink:

That whole "living behind enemy lines' act has run its course. Then again, they might have just been trolling you.

Is the cut off for a bandwagon fan / real fan being able to name 6 players on the current roster?

I wonder what makes someone a "bandwagon" fan ... i mean, my brother is a fan of the Pats, I doubt he could name more than 5 players... but has been going to games with me forever... he isnt a hardcore but is hardly a band wagon fan...

guess its all about who you are trying to troll by flinging out that insult

They call them Massholes for a reason... And it just takes a few to give an entire region a bad rep. Have thick skin and ignore.

They call them Massholes for a reason... And it just takes a few to give an entire region a bad rep. Have thick skin and ignore.

Dealt with that shit my whole life growing up in Maine. I always tell my son if we ever go to Fenway and get in a fight it will be with Sox fans.

Back