If You Were a Sandwich...What would you be??

1hotpatsgirl

never, never give up
Reaction score
They say you are what you eat....so Planeteers....who/what are you??

I'll kick it off...........

I am...... thinly sliced, extra lean, spicy white meat, tightly wrapped.... toasted buns...w/ a pickle on the side.....

I am...... thinly sliced, extra lean, spicy white meat, tightly wrapped.... toasted buns...w/ a pickle on the side.....

i'm not a sandwich guy......but i definitely want 1 of those........

as a matter of fact....i would be like jared from subway and that would be the only thing i'd eat.....

Shaved hormone free white meat ( chicken) with roasted cherry organic tomatoes in thyme, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, topped with organic spinach leaves dipped in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, some brie all rolled in an organic lavash ( flat bread) millet&flax seed bread with all items grown above the pollution line.

Shaved hormone free white meat ( chicken) with roasted cherry organic tomatoes in thyme, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, topped with organic spinach leaves dipped in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, some brie all rolled in an organic lavash ( flat bread) millet&flax seed bread with all items grown above the pollution line.

w/ a pickle on the side..... :)

Peanut Butter and Fried Bananas on Wheat Toast

Roast prime rib of beef, shaved right onto the bun with horseradish and a touch of bbq sauce on a fresh baked onion roll.

Open-faced turkey sandwich, of course.

Back