I'm Sorry Everyone..

Paulie660

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Planet,

I don't expect my ban to be reversed. I was out of line, and I accept the punishment that was handed down. I only wish I'd made a better impression prior to that inexcusable post, then maybe I'd be on better standing with some of you and have some chance of returning after some time off.

I'd like to apologize to everyone involved in the Planet, users, moderators, administrators, this is an awesome board and unfortunately I did not take it seriously enough as evidenced by my ridiculous post. I can only offer my drunken stupor as explanation, but I will not use that as an excuse as I should be able to control myself, but unfortuantely have my shortcomings.

What sucks is, this is such an exciting time for us all as Patriots fans and I wish I had that to share with you guys and was able to post again and try to blend in the community. I have started posting across the street and it doesn't feel the same, I made some drunk posts there the same night as here, and if anyone posts there you'd notice I've been calm and regular since that night.

A few nights ago I commented you guys were stuck with me, after I'd been getting heckled in I believe the thread I made commenting on the Colts/Pats match up, and referenced the size of the board as my reason for staying (to which the person said no, it's not so jump to the other forum)....

Well I realize now what that person was talking about, this may not be the biggest Pats board out there, but it has something that you can't generate with sheer numbers, it has a feel of a real community, friendship, you don't feel like a stranger here, and for someone who maybe always took the contrarian, less widely accepted viewpoints that speaks volumes as to the atmosphere here that I was still able to extrapolate that positive energy.

I'm rambling here so I'll say goodbye, I apologize again and if maybe some time passes by, or if you could put me on post review or anything, I would love to come back here and promise not to screw up again...

P.S. Sorry for deceiving you with this account, but my IP was banned so I had to pay $20 for this cheesy anonymizing IP program. Just wanted to be able to apologize to you guys/gals. And I understand you will have to ban this account immediately, I won't try to reregister.

MrBlaze

WTF..MrBlaze is now paulie660

WOW..This guys is one hell of a Nutjob..buying an IP adress thing just so he could post an apology,once gain,WTF

You are the f'n wierdest dude around. I bet you are on the sex offender registry in your hometown.

MrWhite on 12-26-2007 at 01:23 PM said:
I think you guys were a bit hard on him

Did you see all of his posts?

Forget all the crap about him possibly being out to sell an improvement to our forum, and forget the part about him insulting our format over and over..

He called another poster 'borderline racist' and then went out of his way to post something that was blatantly racist.

Why shouldn't he have been blasted?

I have no idea how sincere his apology is, but the fact that he'd go buy a 20 dollar scrubber in order to register and post this seems a bit off kilter to me.

:shrug:

Banning is stupid anyway.if he's an ass,and he pisses you off,just put his ass on ignore.people on here are so quick to call for someone head,he has admitted he was wrong,and if he is honest when he says he is sorry we should give him another chance,of course that is IMO..

They only thing is find weird is all the trouble he has gone to just to say sorry,why didn't he just do that before he was about to be banned

P4E* on 12-26-2007 at 01:30 PM said:
Banning is stupid anyway.if he's an ass,and he pisses you off,just put his ass on ignore.

This is backwards logic IMO. Why do I have to take additional measures to avoid someone's trolling? Nevermind the fact that people will quote the posts of the troll so whether I have someone on ignore or not, I still see their posts.

As for the OP, I'm flummoxed. It sounds sincere but the complete 180 is skeptical. If someone cared about posting about the Pats to the point that they'd be this upset if they were not allowed to, why overly abuse the privelege in the first place? If the OP cared this much about posting here he/she wouldn't have acted the way they did in the first place.

Sounds like someone entirely different forged the second e-mail pretending to be him. Just going by the diction and length.

Okay, now go ahead and make juvenile jokes about "diction" and "length", LOL....

He is/was a "power poster". I've never seen a "power poster" before and I didn't know if I needed to get out of the way of his "power post".

I understand he made another "power post" at another Patriots site then sent a PM to a mod seeking forgiveness for his "power post".

Maybe if he doesn't "power post" he will be better off.

Can anyone sense the "power" behind this post?

JD10367 on 12-26-2007 at 01:42 PM said:
Sounds like someone entirely different forged the second e-mail pretending to be him. Just going by the diction and length.

Okay, now go ahead and make juvenile jokes about "diction" and "length", LOL....

I would but I'm a little nervous about the fact that you're confident in your abilities to differentiate between his diction and everyone elses.

Power Poster,

That was a wonderful, heartfelt apology and I am truly touched, but you can kiss my skinny, Irish ass and find a new house to haunt.

We're done with you, but you can feel really proud in that you managed to get kicked out of here-- something only absolute losers can manage, which I'm sure is what you had in mind in the first place.

Good luck on the Bedazzler Craft n' Fun forum and all the other many sites where you wow the natives with your sheer, trancendent brilliance.

GFY,
Hawg

Hawg73 on 12-26-2007 at 02:00 PM said:
Power Poster,

That was a wonderful, heartfelt apology and I am truly touched, but you can kiss my skinny, Irish ass and find a new house to haunt.

We're done with you, but you can feel really proud in that you managed to get kicked out of here-- something only absolute losers can manage, which I'm sure is what you had in mind in the first place.

Good luck on the Bedazzler Craft n' Fun forum and all the other many sites where you wow the natives with your sheer, trancendent brilliance.

GFY,
Hawg

ROFL

Dammit! Now I gotta go clean my screen again!

cka203 on 12-26-2007 at 02:03 PM said:
ROFL

Dammit! Now I gotta go clean my screen again!

Damn! the old man still has skills :p

fulltilt* on 12-26-2007 at 02:27 PM said:
Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver..:D

Somehow, the words hard on and beaver in the same sentence sounds a little..... :eek:

cka203 on 12-26-2007 at 02:51 PM said:
Somehow, the words hard on and beaver in the same sentence sounds a little..... :eek:

"Ward, I'm worried about the Beaver."

"Well, June, have you gone to see your doctor?"

Back