Incognito: Above all else-Stoopid

It's pretty interesting that Incognito's team mates, past and present, are speaking up on his behalf. Not only that but telling things are being said about Martin and pics are beginning to surface that show Incognito in a better light in his relationship with Martin. Maybe we actually don't know the half of it.

Why pay for something. When you can make a rookie pay for it. It just keeps getting worse for this scrumbag

There's a years long track record of Incognito being a disgusting excuse for a human being. Assaults, getting voted the dirtiest player in the NFL, and getting kicked off of every team he's ever played on.

I hope this racist, white trash troglodyte never plays another down in the NFL. I'd laugh my ass of if he were sued into oblivion by Martin.

I'm not sure I want to know, but what exactly do people mean when they say Forehead "teabagged" a trainer?

I'm not sure I want to know, but what exactly do people mean when they say Forehead "teabagged" a trainer?

I thought I heard He brown nosed her. He dropped his pants and sat his brown eye on her nose while his testicles dangled like a mini tea bag....

But I wasn't there.

It's pretty interesting that Incognito's team mates, past and present, are speaking up on his behalf. Not only that but telling things are being said about Martin and pics are beginning to surface that show Incognito in a better light in his relationship with Martin. Maybe we actually don't know the half of it.

I know what you mean. That's what I've been seeing as well, to my surprise.

Incognito comes off as a pretty popular guy on that team. "Everybody likes Richie" being one opinion.

I haven't heard from everybody, but a lot of black guys quoted seem to think he's a good guy after all of them have heard what he said and what he did to a teammate.

Normally you would expect that any white guy who made racist comments on a team that is primarily comprised of black guys wouldn't be voted Mr. Congeniality.

It makes me wonder what the deal is with Mr. Martin to have nobody on his own team going to bat for him.

Bottom line: It's too bad they are on a bye this weekend. I'd love to have seen what would have happened this weekend if they had to go with a virtually brand new Oline, but I don't expect things will be much better in two weeks at Tampa, especially if Pouncey is given a little time off.

I thought I heard He brown nosed her. He dropped his pants and sat his brown eye on her nose while his testicles dangled like a mini tea bag....

But I wasn't there.

That's a visual I can do without.... ROFL

http://teamstre.am/186JeAX
It just keeps getting better
Miami Dolphins' coaches asked player Richie Incognito, who was the offensive line's undisputed leader, to toughen up teammate Jonathan Martin after he missed a voluntary workout last spring, at least two sources told the Sun Sentinel.

The sources told the paper they believe that Incognito, who is accused of using racially incendiary language and bullying tactics against Martin, may have taken those orders too far.

It's not clear whether those marching orders will now become part of a pending investigation by the NFL into the Dolphins' locker room culture, and the alleged bullying that took place between Incognito and Martin.

"I'm just trying to weather the storm right now. This will pass," Incognito told WSVN-TV when reached outside a doctor's office.

Incognito has been suspended indefinitely by the Dolphins for conduct detrimental to the team for his tactics involving Martin, the team's 2012 second-round pick, who left the team last week and later accused the Dolphins of having an unsafe working environment.

Martin's smoking gun is a threatening, and racially offensive voice mail Incognito left him in April. In that voice message Incognito calls Martin, who is bi-racial, a "half n-----," threatened to slap his mother across the face, and uttered the words "I'll kill you."

Sources say that communication took place when Martin skipped two days of the team's OTA program, and Incognito was encouraged by his coaches to make a call that would "get him into the fold," one source said.

Even though OTA workouts are voluntary, the NFL culture forces coaches to strong arm the team's leaders to make sure everyone attends. Sources say Incognito was doing his job, but they admit he crossed the line.

"Richie is the type of guy where if he's on your team you love him," a teammate said. "If he's not on your team, you hate him. Every team needs a guy like that."

A Dolphins spokesman declined comment when told about Incognito's directives from the coaching staff

The plot thickens...

The plot will get much thicker in the near future. RI didn't do this in a vacuum and he isn't the only player involved either. This went on in the Dolphins club house for a long time. Other players and coaches were witnesses and others were participants even though RI was the leader.

We may never know the details of this but watch what new rules Goodell hands down on player behavior for clues on what happened here.

The plot thickens...

Very intesting, but not terribly surprising that the staff is now implicated.

Roger being Roger, this will probably end up costing Philbin his job. He's the head guy and undoubtedly was aware of efforts to get his high draft pick playing like one and even if one of his assistants OK'd the Incognito watchdog role then it falls under Philbin's span of control. Off with his head.

The toll from this thing is going to be quite significant and could set back the Dolphins for years after it appeared they were starting to get their act together on the field if they have to go out and hire a new HC and rebuild a good portion of their already shaky line.

It's a sick story in almost every way, but competitively speaking for the Pats it's looking like it could be a plus.

I know what you mean. That's what I've been seeing as well, to my surprise.

Incognito comes off as a pretty popular guy on that team. "Everybody likes Richie" being one opinion.

I haven't heard from everybody, but a lot of black guys quoted seem to think he's a good guy after all of them have heard what he said and what he did to a teammate.

Normally you would expect that any white guy who made racist comments on a team that is primarily comprised of black guys wouldn't be voted Mr. Congeniality.

It makes me wonder what the deal is with Mr. Martin to have nobody on his own team going to bat for him.

Bottom line: It's too bad they are on a bye this weekend. I'd love to have seen what would have happened this weekend if they had to go with a virtually brand new Oline, but I don't expect things will be much better in two weeks at Tampa, especially if Pouncey is given a little time off.
a NFL football lockerroom is a room of gladiators, a group of the baddest dudes around. Past and present players pride themselves on who can be the craziest of the lot. Things get done that usually you wouldn't do in a rational world.

Think about you with your friends growing up, now think of the stupid ass things you did to each other, with each other. I think back and I am amazed we survived but it made us closer to have lived through that experience.

A football team is a larger crazier version of that group of friends, it is where we all try to one up the other one being a little more crazy but you have a group that is Violent based, A group where bravado is encouraged, where disrespect for those outside of your circle who are the opposition is expected.

now remember when the new kid was added to your friend circle, he either one upped the craziest or he was unmercifully abused until he was excepted.

so basically these guys are intitating a few new guys into the team, these guys are sometimes replacing friends who moved on and the existing members are going to make sure the new guys are tough enough to represent, not all are going to be welcomed by all others. These guys defending Richie Incognito's actions are all sticking up for what they survived, what they endured and payed for.... not because it is the correct thing but because it is the way it has always been. They want their turn to collect a free dinner, to put a guy on a stage to sing a song. To see someone embarrassed like they were.

I am not defending Incognito or the navy seals that do a similar welcome to the unit initiation... or the guys on the street corner who tell a guy he has to sleep with ugly betty to become a member. I am just saying it is a macho mentality on steriods when you are in a NFL locker room.

Fred Smerlas said it best, he said something along the lines of: you never back up, never back down because once you do they know they have you. you have to stand up to them and face them and sooner or later you will be left alone.

I thought about why this was important in a NFL locker room, why was it a benefit to a team to make Martins life miserable in the comforts of his own teams facility and it dawned on me. Like the Navy Seals and the trip over the Equator, like the group of guys in the other room cheering as you pump and dump ugly betty, The NFL locker room and the neanderthals like Incognito are preparing you to face those bastards in the other room who are offering to do a lot worse than anything Incognito is offering up, they are threatening to take you livelihood away by embarrassing you, not in the locker room, but in front of the whole world watching.

still not defending it but I understand why it is done. I just don't get why certain guys need to push it as far as this one was pushed.

a NFL football lockerroom is a room of gladiators, a group of the baddest dudes around. Past and present players pride themselves on who can be the craziest of the lot. Things get done that usually you wouldn't do in a rational world.

Think about you with your friends growing up, now think of the stupid ass things you did to each other, with each other. I think back and I am amazed we survived but it made us closer to have lived through that experience.

A football team is a larger crazier version of that group of friends, it is where we all try to one up the other one being a little more crazy but you have a group that is Violent based, A group where bravado is encouraged, where disrespect for those outside of your circle who are the opposition is expected.

now remember when the new kid was added to your friend circle, he either one upped the craziest or he was unmercifully abused until he was excepted.

so basically these guys are intitating a few new guys into the team, these guys are sometimes replacing friends who moved on and the existing members are going to make sure the new guys are tough enough to represent, not all are going to be welcomed by all others. These guys defending Richie Incognito's actions are all sticking up for what they survived, what they endured and payed for.... not because it is the correct thing but because it is the way it has always been. They want their turn to collect a free dinner, to put a guy on a stage to sing a song. To see someone embarrassed like they were.

I am not defending Incognito or the navy seals that do a similar welcome to the unit initiation... or the guys on the street corner who tell a guy he has to sleep with ugly betty to become a member. I am just saying it is a macho mentality on steriods when you are in a NFL locker room.

Fred Smerlas said it best, he said something along the lines of: you never back up, never back down because once you do they know they have you. you have to stand up to them and face them and sooner or later you will be left alone.

I thought about why this was important in a NFL locker room, why was it a benefit to a team to make Martins life miserable in the comforts of his own teams facility and it dawned on me. Like the Navy Seals and the trip over the Equator, like the group of guys in the other room cheering as you pump and dump ugly betty, The NFL locker room and the neanderthals like Incognito are preparing you to face those bastards in the other room who are offering to do a lot worse than anything Incognito is offering up, they are threatening to take you livelihood away by embarrassing you, not in the locker room, but in front of the whole world watching.

still not defending it but I understand why it is done. I just don't get why certain guys need to push it as far as this one was pushed.
He went away to far. Want does using the rookies as there personal ATM have to do with it. Forcing a guy to pay 15,000 for a trip he wont go on. If another report right taking a person credit card to buy a jet ski has nothing to do with toughen someone up. This just reminds me of a saying give a inch take a mile.

He went away to far. Want does using the rookies as there personal ATM have to do with it. Forcing a guy to pay 15,000 for a trip he wont go on. If another report right taking a person credit card to buy a jet ski has nothing to do with toughen someone up. This just reminds me of a saying give a inch take a mile.

he did go much too far but it explains all the other players backing Richie Incognito and not Martin. The mentality of "It made us closer", " we all went through it" is strong.

IF the coaches sent him out there to toughen up Martin it is no different that Parcells offering a Rookie $1000 in cash to start a fight in Training camp.

Fault falls on the coaches for not setting the limits the Bullying can be taken.

Back