Indianapolis Colts Empire Thread

Wish they'd gone more years at that rate. I'm sure he wouldn't, though. Proving season for him... cash in next year.

Wish they'd gone more years at that rate.

Nah, it's a prove it deal which is what he wanted. Hicks believes he can still play and went to a team where he thinks he'll be able to show it. We're getting one year of a very talented and very motivated player for pennies.

Nah, it's a prove it deal which is what he wanted. Hicks believes he can still play and went to a team where he thinks he'll be able to show it. We're getting one year of a very talented and very motivated player for pennies.

If healthy, that's a nice signing for good $.

I'm surprised that the market wasn't more favorable for Nicks. He had a bad year last year - but it was one of Eli's worst years overall, and they had all kinds of problems on offense.

He's shown he can be a real playmaker. Happy the Colts got him.

I'm surprised that the market wasn't more favorable for Nicks. He had a bad year last year - but it was one of Eli's worst years overall, and they had all kinds of problems on offense.

He's shown he can be a real playmaker. Happy the Colts got him.

Well, it's that, and he's been hurt a ton. He was drafted out of college hurt.

If he's healthy, he's essentially volunteering to play for us. If he's not, his cap hit is minor at worst.

Even more than healthy, I hope he has his head on straight. Attitude problems can kill a team faster than injuries.

The Empire Strikes Back! Yeah, it was the pitiful Jags, but hey...

Looks like this Chris Ballard guy is way out of his league. Colts have a shit ton of cap room & he has done nothing to improve the worst OL & defense in the NFL.
Not mention blowing it with Josh.

Looks like this Chris Ballard guy is way out of his league. Colts have a shit ton of cap room & he has done nothing to improve the worst OL & defense in the NFL.
Not mention blowing it with Josh.

I don't know. He just managed to take all the Jets second round picks for the next two years for dropping back 3 spots.

That was some crazy timing to resurrect a 2014 thread about an hour before a huge Colts trade.

That was some crazy timing to resurrect a 2014 thread about an hour before a huge Colts trade.

That's why I assumed it was bumped. Not to wail and gnash the teeth Ballard hasn't been throwing money bombs.

Listen, he can rob the Jets or set fire to large piles of money, but he doesn't have time to do both. Maybe in a few years when he's got more experience.

Colts got better of that Jets deal. Now lets see what they do with it.
for Jaric and other colts fans on the planet, it sure looks like great building blocks!

Colts got better of that Jets deal. Now lets see what they do with it.
for Jaric and other colts fans on the planet, it sure looks like great building blocks!

That's never happened before.

Back