Is Cheaton Manning guilty of drug cheating?

Guilty?

• Total voters
Ok whos the two idiots that did not pick yes, and ended up picking yes?

Does anyone find it disturbing as well as infuriating that the "story" was broken by Al-Jazeera America? Al-Jazeera America, that's about as American as screaming Allahu Akbar while detonating a grenade vest on a crowded street. I think the only that's nearly as creepy is the Washington Times, owned by dead scam man supreme Reverend Sun Myung Moon and his retarded minions.

That aside, it's just speculation and nothing more. It'll be investigated and die out, because the 'source' seems sketchy at best. I also find it mildly amusing when Patriots fans dare to even go within a 100 feet of the word 'cheating'. That's like an embezzler doing time and having the nerve to complain about the prison food.

Does anyone find it disturbing as well as infuriating that the "story" was broken by Al-Jazeera America? Al-Jazeera America, that's about as American as screaming Allahu Akbar while detonating a grenade vest on a crowded street. I think the only that's nearly as creepy is the Washington Times, owned by dead scam man supreme Reverend Sun Myung Moon and his retarded minions.

That aside, it's just speculation and nothing more. It'll be investigated and die out, because the 'source' seems sketchy at best. I also find it mildly amusing when Patriots fans dare to even go within a 100 feet of the word 'cheating'. That's like an embezzler doing time and having the nerve to complain about the prison food.

http://yourteamcheats.com/NYJ

Bag 'O Dicks.

Supersize it.

I do find it amusing how ignorant many people are of AJ-A. It's basically run by former ABC/CNN execs.

Since they are (ostensibly) funded by Qatari oil money, I have to figure that their pay scale is at the higher end of the profession.

I mean, after all, if the House of Thani needs more money to pay these executive mercenaries, they can just pump it out of the ground, right?

Back