Is Mort drunk on the air?

Whats up with Mort?

• Total voters

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
Look past your deflategate hate and base your answer on listening to his clips on the radio or 4-letter network.

We do know Mort disappeared for a bit after the 11 of 12 balls so I have to wonder if he had some kind of medical issue or maybe even a breakdown of sorts. I feel something was up the way he just disappeared from all media.

So is he drunk, aging poorly, medicated up, had a medical issue or other?

Look past your deflategate hate and base your answer on listening to his clips on the radio or 4-letter network.

We do know Mort disappeared for a bit after the 11 of 12 balls so I have to wonder if he had some kind of medical issue or maybe even a breakdown of sorts. I feel something was up the way he just disappeared from all media.

So is he drunk, aging poorly, medicated up, had a medical issue or other?

He should be "taken out back" for the deflategate stuff. It was a horrifically low point in sports journalism.

BTW, re the "ban gomezcat" thing: Ryan91's vote doesn't count 'cos he's Scottish and it's therefore an anti-English vote. Coffee symbol. My vote counts double, though.

Only 1 good answer fat , stupid & drunk FESPN. He lied many of times about the pats. 11 our 12 balls. Kraft has apologized to him.

I almost forgot about this Mortensen . Coaching staff was losing faith in brady after the KC game
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-o...s-have-led-to-tensions-with-tom-brady-coaches
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported that Brady's role in the offense has been diminished and he's understandably not super-pumped about it.

"Several players, coaches and former players have rendered an unsettling picture that all does not look well with Tom Brady and the Patriots and there's a reason for it," Mortensen said during*Sunday NFL Countdown. "Even though Bill Belichick chuckled when asked Monday night about Brady's status, others close to the team now believe that when the Patriots used that second-round pick (in 2014) on Jimmy Garropolo that they were, in fact, choosing Brady's successor, perhaps sooner than later.

"Sources say Brady is uncomfortable with the personnel and coaching changes, the consequences have led to tensions between Brady and the coaching staff, with Brady's input into gameplans, personnel packages, formations, pre-snap adjustments being significantly diminished.

Only 1 good answer fat , stupid & drunk FESPN. He lied many of times about the pats. 11 our 12 balls. Kraft has apologized to him.

[KoK Translator] He lied many of times about the Pats including 11 out 12 balls were more than 2 lbs under inflated and that Kraft had apologized to him for the grief that he was getting over the false report[/Kok Translator]

Sorry KoK, figure I'd clear it up since people here and on FB are misinterpreting you statement.

[KoK Translator] He lied many of times about the Pats including 11 out 12 balls were more than 2 lbs under inflated and that Kraft had apologized to him for the grief that he was getting over the false report[/Kok Translator]

Sorry KoK, figure I'd clear it up since people here and on FB are misinterpreting you statement.

Happens all the time . Patriots71 could understand pats only scored 6 points on offense. Til brady TD to tie the game. I didn't incudle a defense fumble for a TD .

BTW, re the "ban gomezcat" thing: Ryan91's vote doesn't count 'cos he's Scottish and it's therefore an anti-English vote. Coffee symbol. My vote counts double, though.

By that logic, at last half the votes here at the planet shouldn't count, because I assume guys nicknamed "Sully" or "Fitzy" would be anti-English as well.

Did you manage to vote twice to ban yourself? Heh ... English guilt. :coffee:

By that logic, at last half the votes here at the planet shouldn't count, because I assume guys nicknamed "Sully" or "Fitzy" would be anti-English as well.

Did you manage to vote twice to ban yourself? Heh ... English guilt. :coffee:

Ah, you and your bloody logic!!!... It would get messy, as my ancestry is Irish and Welsh...

Btw, where in Colorado do you live? On our belated honeymoon in 2012, we passed through Boulder and Denver (spent some time in both) and we did a couple of nights in Estes Park, before heading West. Estes and the Rockies were just stunning.

Back