Is the person who used to post stream links still here?

Does anyone have a really good stream fo today's game? The Leo's are home this week so I get only that game.

Pretty please.

i tried finding 1 an hour or so to post here for un cleveland people, but i couldn't. i am not sure where to look. i tried clicking on the older links then using them to try to find the current week, but i had no luck. maybe it was too long before kickoff.

Me, being needy again. Anyone have one for today?

I'll start looking in an 45 minutes or so... This season has stunk for me here in the SE Michigan market. The Lions are on opposite the Pats too often.

I used this one yesterday and it was awesome. It even got by the firewall here at work and looked great doing so.

http://www.nflstreaming.net/

You have to click on a blue high lighted link then streams for all games will show up then select the game you want and it will show a whole bunch of streams to pick and choose from and like I said, it looked great.

Hooray for those of us who don't live in New England!

Get yourself an Amazon Fire tv and put Kodi. I got rid of Directv because they are assholes. Was a customer for 12 years and wouldn't come off the price so I said ok cancel me. Got me a Fire TV, installed kodi, with exodus and a bunch of other extensions and it's the best thing ever. There are extensions that gather up all the sports streaming sites and you just pick and choose what you want to see.

Ever since AT & T took DirecTV over they have been dicks. It's like they want to lose customers, they are TRYING to lose customers. I've had them since 2000, and they don't GAF anymore.

I have never heard of Kodi until UT mentioned them earlier in this thread. I will have to check them out, thanks. I tried using my smart tv to stream the links but it can't install flash player so it won't show them. When I hook my laptop with the stream running to the non-smart tv, I get a constant, unrelenting picture flicker I can't fix. Anyone have any ideas?

Back