Is the person who used to post stream links still here?

I am starting to weigh some of my options. Does anyone remember for sure if when the PATRIOTS play on MONDAY NIGHT, is it also broadcast on Channel 5 in Boston?

I'd really like to get rid of Disney Sports (and their outrageous per subscriber fee) and the only thing I would potentially watch are when the Pats play Monday night.

Seems to me it is usually simulcast locally too.

Sent from my Enigma Device

According to this NFL TV Schedule, the Monday, December 12th game vs. the Ravens is on ESPN.

There is a Reddit that posts reliable streams about an hour before kickoff that I stumbled on. I'll post the link later.

That or wizawig is what I use. You will get all kinds of popup ads and "warnings" that you need to download something to view the video. You don't, just close them out. I always run anti malware and anti spyware programs when the game is over.
How do you optimize wiziwig? I am trying to make sure it works before I need it next week and all I get is those pop ups, and the steam never seems to play. How about the video quality? It sucks for me. The other sites suggested want me to have ST or give them a credit card #.
I'll also check one of hoodie's old links in case his site is still valid.

The reddit links some seem to want not only an account signup (no problem) but also a credit card #. There is no way in hell any site is getting my cc #.

Huh. Sorry. I read they were reliable but did not check myself.

Huh. Sorry. I read they were reliable but did not check myself.

Not your fault. It's up to me to check. :toast:
Just letting people know they may encounter that.
Hope to be getting a new internet capable tv soon so I can play the streams on my tv.

Not your fault. It's up to me to check. :toast:
Just letting people know they may encounter that.
Hope to be getting a new internet capable tv soon so I can play the streams on my tv.

as somebody who has watched exclusively free streams for oh 5 years or so i can tell you that all the sites are of a questionable nature. the quality is also poor/fair.

if you want nfl without paying money to the league or worries over the questionable sites, then over the air is probably the best option. i think there is some kind of streaming service through the nfl/direct tv?, but have never investigated it...

How do you optimize wiziwig? I am trying to make sure it works before I need it next week and all I get is those pop ups, and the steam never seems to play. How about the video quality? It sucks for me. The other sites suggested want me to have ST or give them a credit card #.
I'll also check one of hoodie's old links in case his site is still valid.

Don't do anything that the streaming sites "recommend". You don't need to upgrade your player or your browser and you certainly don't need to download any software or pay anything. These sites are shady at best and rely on ads and mistakes. Just keep closing out pop ups and [x]'s. You will learn which ones close the ads and which close the viewing window. Be patient. I have to do this 5-8 games a year and eventually I get it.

WRT quality, it varies from dismal to very good. I usually try them one after the other unit I find a decent one and stop there. If I find I great one I will push it up to the real tv via Apple TV.

One other thing. The timing can be waaaay off. I have had streams that were actually ahead of the network feed but this is rare. Usually they are a few seconds to several minutes behind the network. No big deal. Just know that you might find out what is happening on the game thread BEFORE you see it on the stream.

Picked up what appears to be a decent feed using UT's 2nd link above. Just the pre-game so far.

Quality is okay to good and it is about 2 seconds AHEAD of what I see on cable.

I did need to enable flash (loathe to do) but I will kill it after the game.

last week, I gave directv 1 more chance to work with me and they didn't offer anything decent. so eff them.

It was great until it cut out...grrrr. Was even able to pause it and advance through the commercials. And it was in 720.

Back