Is the person who used to post stream links still here?

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
Forgive me for making this a thread, but I have no clue who used to do this so I can message them privately and I need it now. Also how it works (ie can you use an internet capable TV, pause it etc.).

After 12 years, I am no longer going to purchase Sunday Ticket.

I'm guessing AT & T's takeover of Directv has something to do with this, but I am unable to negotiate the price down to a decent level anymore even after 3 calls, 2 to retention.

I hate to miss any Pats games but I simply cannot justify that cost . I certainly have not been happy giving the NFL any money to watch my team since I have not given them a dime otherwise since they first suspended TB so that's the "bright" side I guess. I posted on their FB page (they don't let you message them) and also on their Twitter to see if I get a response. I'm pretty :mad: and :crying: but IIWII.

Forgive me for making this a thread, but I have no clue who used to do this so I can message them privately and I need it now. Also how it works (ie can you use an internet capable TV, pause it etc.).

After 12 years, I am no longer going to purchase Sunday Ticket.

I'm guessing AT & T's takeover of Directv has something to do with this, but I am unable to negotiate the price down to a decent level anymore even after 3 calls, 2 to retention.

I hate to miss any Pats games but I simply cannot justify that cost . I certainly have not been happy giving the NFL any money to watch my team since I have not given them a dime otherwise since they first suspended TB so that's the "bright" side I guess. I posted on their FB page (they don't let you message them) and also on their Twitter to see if I get a response. I'm pretty :mad: and :crying: but IIWII.

You are now in my boat. Not a fun boat.

This will help: http://506sports.com/nfl/

They usually get the maps up during the week before a game; sometimes sooner. I then know if I am going out to watch or trying to stream the game. Streaming has gotten better. If I get a really good stream I will use Apple TV to watch it on the regular TV. If not a good stream I watch on my MacBook.

There is a very nice person here that posts some stream choices the day of the game. In fact, there is a thread for them. I usually do a thread search for "stream".

That works, thank you!

Hopefully he visits. The email notification of your PM to him got bounced back as mailbox does not exist.

Hopefully the link Chevs posted will work well for you, and there should be quite a few Nationally televised games.

Hopefully he visits. The email notification of your PM to him got bounced back as mailbox does not exist.

Hopefully the link Chevs posted will work well for you, and there should be quite a few Nationally televised games.
Crap, thanks for telling me. I rarely log on to my email so I wouldn't have known it for ages. I'll try public message in case he just shut off the contact avenue of private message.

Crap, thanks for telling me. I rarely log on to my email so I wouldn't have known it for ages. I'll try public message in case he just shut off the contact avenue of private message.

Well, he should get the PM on the board. It's just he didn't get the email notification that he had a new PM.

thefirstrow.eu has pretty much every televised sporting event on the planet on it.

That or wizawig is what I use. You will get all kinds of popup ads and "warnings" that you need to download something to view the video. You don't, just close them out. I always run anti malware and anti spyware programs when the game is over.

IF I was going to stream games, it would be using Kodi. But I have not pulled the plug yet, so I still get the Boston locals.

IF I was going to stream games, it would be using Kodi. But I have not pulled the plug yet, so I still get the Boston locals.

Is Kodi something like that Amazon Firestick? I've been contemplating that, but I can't get an answer as to if I can see games or not.

Is Kodi something like that Amazon Firestick? I've been contemplating that, but I can't get an answer as to if I can see games or not.

Kodi (previously called XBMC) itself is just video streaming software. You can get it for PC, Android, Linux, and some have side-loaded it on the Amazon Firestick. There are dedicated boxes you can buy for it (usually running Android). I was not impressed with the dedicated android box that I tried out. Other options as well.

By itself though, Kodi is just an interface. So once it is loaded on whatever hardware you choose, you then have to find and load "add-ons." These are what you use to find the content that you want, and depending on what you are searching for, your results can be hit or miss.

As with most streaming of this type, the legality is grey.

I have a dedicated PC connected to the home theater running it, but the quality I get for live broadcasts does not come close to 720p/5.1 that I get now for locals. I use it for movies and TV shows, much like Netflix (which I also pay for and use).

You would not be able to see games on a default Amazon Firestick.

Also, is there a way of listening to the local radio broadcast online when you aren't local?

Good deal Chevs.

Yeah that seems to be easier to find. My AVR even has a built-in app for FM radio streaming where you can just browse by genre and location all over the world. I have used it for both 98.5 and 93.7 in the past.

I am starting to weigh some of my options. Does anyone remember for sure if when the PATRIOTS play on MONDAY NIGHT, is it also broadcast on Channel 5 in Boston?

I'd really like to get rid of Disney Sports (and their outrageous per subscriber fee) and the only thing I would potentially watch are when the Pats play Monday night.

Seems to me it is usually simulcast locally too.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Back