It's Mayo

They didn’t even interview anyone else. This does not seem like it’s going to be anything close to an overhaul of the coaching and scouting.

what are you worried about... all of the "Belichick tree" coaches have done great... :coffee:

And considering there's an INCREDIBLY strong possibility that Belichick knew this was coming - who knows what that draft board looks like.
i posted in another thread that it sure looks like bb knew this was his last year before the season started.

let's see if mayo can get fa and rehab their careers on 1 year deals then they go make bank somewhere else. like chris long, mark anderson,etc.
Neat. The Walmart dumpster approach. That's always served us so well.

They're saying that Mayo had the succession clause in his new contract, pretty much guaranteeing him the job as soon as BB was gone.

Steve stays as DC?

Neat. The Walmart dumpster approach. That's always served us so well.
i actually thought it was a plus of bb's ability. he'd have a role and grab a guy,fill it well,then someone else would overpay the guy. if it is the entire fa approach though,no.

i actually thought it was a plus of bb's ability. he'd have a role and grab a guy,fill it well,then someone else would overpay the guy. if it is the entire fa approach though,no.
It's clear now that he was under serious constraints to do it that way. I don't think this will be any different. They'll spend to the cap floor this year. So, no Tee Higgins, no Baker Mayfield - instead it will be Case Keenum and Laviska Shenault.

i feel bad for pete as well. he was not ready to go. and i'm not sure why they picked now.

Back