It's the Friday before training camp....Danny Boy, assclowns...

BY1401 on 07-20-2007 at 11:48 AM said:
If he's anything like me, he's got one of these:
istockphoto_2318773_engineers_scale.jpg
why yes I do

RoadGrader on 07-20-2007 at 04:52 PM said:

Are, i shoulda guessed smart ass RG would of put his 2 penny worth in

The only thing next to my computer right now is alcohol

Welp

D22 has decided he would rather stay where he is.

P4E on 07-20-2007 at 12:05 PM said:
I think you are mistaking my house for yours and RG's house of love for men over 35's
your wish of being in the middle of a Mikiemo/RG sandwich WILL NOT come true, sorry to disappoint but go to Parliament and wear your wig there - I'm sure some older man will love you long time

Undertaker #59 on 07-20-2007 at 12:07 PM said:
Welp

D22 has decided he would rather stay where he is.
well why pay to move all your stuff to the high rent district when you know you can't make the 1st months rent

He has a real hard time trying to argue with the half dozen or so people that actually acknowledge his existence in the asylum. There is no way he could keep up with all the folks out here. He's staying there because he knows this.

Well....

This turned out to be a lot less exciting than I anticipated, and the board is pretty busy for a summer Friday. Shows what I know.

Due to the fact that I dont know what the fuss about NEM is, I'll just post a taste:

"I've been reading your stuff over at Patriots Planet. That, for all intents and purposes, is a shit site and it can't hold a candle to patsfans.com which is the classiest of all the fan forums on the internet."

Someone fill me in on this character.

Danny Boy® on 07-21-2007 at 08:32 AM said:
Due to the fact that I dont know what the fuss about NEM is, I'll just post a taste:

"I've been reading your stuff over at Patriots Planet. That, for all intents and purposes, is a shit site and it can't hold a candle to patsfans.com which is the classiest of all the fan forums on the internet."

Someone fill me in on this character.
what do you mean "fill you in"?.......you've already posted in one of NEM's most famous threads here

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18698&perpage=15&pagenumber=8

WTF?

Thanks for the History lesson RoadGrader.
Not knowing anything about Nem before but getting a glimpse into his thought process makes me believe Nem’s father owned the pats way back when. Well at least in Nem’s mind, it was a good read with coffee. Thanks again

Danny Boy® on 07-21-2007 at 11:32 PM said:
What a pisser.

Those threads are only the tip of the crap that he started. Do a search in the Assclown Asylum for some of the other stuff.

That quote you supplied doesn't surprise me. A good demonstration of hypocrisy.

Danny Boy® on 07-21-2007 at 11:32 PM said:
What a pisser.

I see you're known as troll over here too; now that you've been let out of your natural environment, I wonder for how long you will be able to stifle the douchebaggery that lurks within....

I'd bet 2 days, max. Any takers?

Trot on 07-23-2007 at 09:45 AM said:
I wonder for how long you will be able to stifle the douchebaggery that lurks within....
I actually kinda like Danny Boy from what I've seen over here, but I have to admit this had me Lolling

Back