Jaguars trade Allen Hurns to Patriots for second round pick

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score

?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

did I do click bait right?

What, not enough patrons at your tavern?

?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

did I do click bait right?

Epic fail. You really need to learn how to do it correctly.

The thread title should have been:

The Pats just made a trade. You'll be shocked at who they got.

Epic fail. You really need to learn how to do it correctly.

The thread title should have been:

The Pats just made a trade. You'll be shocked at who they got.

Perfectly done, Bid.

As soon as I read Hurns for a 2nd I realized the joke.

I'm sitting here at work, writing a whitepaper for some stupid corporate IT initiative, and I look out the window of my office and I see the streetsweeper going by.

I think to myself that it sure looks like a cool job. No one bugging you, jam some tunes, and just drive. The freedom of The Road. Easy Rider. Without the buddy. Sigh.

Then I realize that I bet it would only be fun for about a minute, before the cold harsh reality gives you a psychic wedgie: You have to spend your shift driving so ****ing slow. **** that. *turns back to the whitepaper with renewed vigor*

:coffee:

Seems like April fools doesn't "fool" anyone anymore. maybe because we all have phones that we look at endlessly/mindlessly and see the date first thing when we wake up.

I told me kids this morning and they both already knew. I had considered getting up before them then telling them school was canceled for some reason, then realized that would be kinda cruel! :)

Seems like April fools doesn't "fool" anyone anymore. maybe because we all have phones that we look at endlessly/mindlessly and see the date first thing when we wake up.

That's why I do stuff before our neighbors wake up.:wave:

IMG_0462_zpssggtgkvf.jpg

I told me kids this morning and they both already knew. I had considered getting up before them then telling them school was canceled for some reason, then realized that would be kinda cruel! :)

Everyday could be AFD...imagine the possibilities! :coffee:

Back