Jake Locker visiting the pats past couple days.

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
And dont see a comment from this forum.

Any real interest or pats throwing up a smoke screen?

And dont see a comment from this forum.

Any real interest or pats throwing up a smoke screen?

I dont know, I heard he could fall to the 3rd round, if he does, then I say grab him. I am still holding out for Stanzi.

No, it's the heightened security and the constant phone calls originating from some stalker in the Dallas metro area, not to mention the, literally, tons of pathetic fan mail.

Put your false teeth in, eat your lunch, and keep me out of your posts.

I love Locker's mentality but this is being made so much of publicly, just the fact he was in town that it screams "smokescreen" to me.

I'd rather see them take Kellen Moore or Greg McElroy later in the draft than Jake Locker at any position.

I wouldn't be surprised if they took McElroy and I don't think he fits the Pats as a QB, I just like the kid and will root for him to succeed.

Smokescreen. It's harsh but we can (and should) do better than Locker.

Smokescreen. It's harsh but we can (and should) do better than Locker.

I think Physically Locker is all that you want, I just worry about his accuracy and his head a bit. It just might be he has not been with the right coaches.

If he falls to the second round . Then it will be a good choice We don't need to draft a QB in the first round. I do like locker coming out of college a lot more then Tebow.

Back