JD's 2nd Caribbean cruise pics

After ziplining, we had to walk back out of the jungle, alongside a river, giving opportunity for nice pics.

Not sure what this is--bamboo?--but it was really big compared to us.

::: humming "House Of Bamboo" by Southern Culture On The Skids... :::

Another shot of the bigness of the ship. Enchantment was originally about 900 feet but they added a section to make her about 980 feet. The Voyager class ships are even longer, and taller and thicker. The newest class (Freedom) are even bigger than those. And the next class (code name Genesis) is even bigger!

Ocho Rios in late-day sun.

Closer shot of the beach.

Another shot of the Centrum.

Slightly different framing.

Freaky fruit carvings.

Final sea day... Disappointment at the approaching end of the cruise starting to set in...

A few last shots of the promenade deck.

Last and least, as I threatened in another thread, a shot of my man-boobies and "one-pack abs" to show you that you should NOT sit in the Florida sun for an hour assuming you're not getting sunburned because it "doesn't feel that bad". Little do you realize that you keep on cooking after you've left the sun, and it's not for 12-24 hours until you REALLy see how bad you've burned yourself. eeek

Hope you enjoyed the pics, if you happened to stumble in here.

(Edit: it really doesn't look that bad in this pic, 'cause I just couldn't take a pic that properly showed how bright pink I am.)

Cool pics and comments JD! Like I just took my own mini vacay :thunb:

Back