Jets Game Thread

Kline is badly overmatched by the Jets interior, I'm afraid. He's not strong enough to handle Harrison (who is a complete bull) or any of them really.

I suppose the only positive I can come up with is the old "everything I think is wrong" theory -- whereby whatever I worry the most about somehow works out in our favor. Therefore, Kline is a lock to perform brilliantly.

Just going on pure logic, I don't really see how our offense is supposed to be able to function given the deficiencies and wafer-thin makeup of our Oline. I mean that. I don't see us scoring worth a damn today and it will be up to our D to keep us in this game. Heresy, I know, but that's how it looks. They will dominate the LOS and pressure Brady throughout no matter how short we go to counter it.

I expect Michael Williams will be active today simply because they can't afford to go into this game with no backups at tackle and he's the only "solution" to that scenario. And a poor one to boot.

I hate the way this game looks with 10 minutes to go before kickoff. Hate it.

You just depressed me.:frown:

Kline is badly overmatched by the Jets interior, I'm afraid. He's not strong enough to handle Harrison (who is a complete bull) or any of them really.

Just going on pure logic, I don't really see how our offense is supposed to be able to function given the deficiencies and wafer-thin makeup of our Oline. I mean that. I don't see us scoring worth a damn today and it will be up to our D to keep us in this game. Heresy, I know, but that's how it looks. They will dominate the LOS and pressure Brady throughout no matter how short we go to counter it.

I hate the way this game looks with 10 minutes to go before kickoff. Hate it.

I don't hate it as much as you do but I do wish we were healthy.

Gronk can become a legend today if he lights up Revis

Only 18 offensive players are healthy today. :facepalm:

So close, Nink!

Ivory may be injured

Butler is too small to cover Decker

Back