Jets vs fins

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
Does this game tonight have any meaning to the Pats winning home field or any thing to do with getting a play off spot? Also a win tomorrow vs Denver gives the pats home field?....thanks for any responce

On a different note Merry Christmas and happy new year go pats :patriotlogo:

Does this game tonight have any meaning to the Pats winning home field or any thing to do with getting a play off spot? Also a win tomorrow vs Denver gives the pats home field?....thanks for any responce

On a different note Merry Christmas and happy new year go pats :patriotlogo:

A Miami loss clinches the division.
A Pats win tomorrow clinches the #2 seed.

Petty's ribs probably look like confetti after that hit

The Jets lost the Patriots game, and it was like 11:00 AM for that team after that. Check-out time. :coffee:

The Fins now hold #6 seed. If we beat the Donks today than they have the inside track on the last spot. They are at Buffalo next week and the Bills appear to be mailing it in.

I do wonder if that last game does not mean anything for the Pats if we still try to win it to keep the Fins out. Of course the alternative is having the Donks get in or potentially Houston/Tenn. Decisions, decisions.

What did I say about Matt Moore, hm?

Yep. Guy is legit. Have to wonder if some team does not make a play for him as a starter this off-season He has always looked in good in relief of Tanny and he is only 32.

Yep. Guy is legit. Have to wonder if some team does not make a play for him as a starter this off-season He has always looked in good in relief of Tanny and he is only 32.

If he were the started instead of Tannehill while he was there, the Dolphins make the playoffs 3 out of 4 years. I believe that.

td, i think he's a fabulous, perfect backup. can come in cold and execute, can fill in well for 3-5 games. don't think he's ft starter stuff. great kid though.

td, i think he's a fabulous, perfect backup. can come in cold and execute, can fill in well for 3-5 games. don't think he's ft starter stuff. great kid though.

Is he better than Ryan Tannehill?

Back