Jim Irsay badgering his Colts team again via Twitter

I am all hyped after making Polian look silly on the radio...man does he hate the Patriots, ever time he brings up refs or anything he uses the patriots as an example of getting calls and playing rough with their DB's.
He makes Shannon Sharpe sound like a Pats homer.

You know what I really hate? My mother in law says "PatreeeeOTTTss" just like he does. So I can't even mention my team around her. LOL

Speaking of Irsay NFL Films just did a short piece on him. Pretty interesting. It's being repeated on Thursday Nov 28 at 1:30 AM Eastern on ESPN2. And it's called "All American Stories." I missed part of it (I record all the NFL Films shows) because whatever was before it ran long so the Irsay piece got cut off (It was the first one on the show).

He makes Shannon Sharpe sound like a Pats homer.

You know what I really hate? My mother in law says "PatreeeeOTTTss" just like he does. So I can't even mention my team around her. LOL

Speaking of Irsay NFL Films just did a short piece on him. Pretty interesting. It's being repeated on Thursday Nov 28 at 1:30 AM Eastern on ESPN2. And it's called "All American Stories." I missed part of it (I record all the NFL Films shows) because whatever was before it ran long so the Irsay piece got cut off (It was the first one on the show).

Hell Even Marshall Faulk is talking well about the Pats lately. I wonder if someone talked to him about crying about a 12 year old superbowl.

Hell Even Marshall Faulk is talking well about the Pats lately. I wonder if someone talked to him about crying about a 12 year old superbowl.
Don't worry, Ryan Clark's career is pretty much over and he's a cameragate truther who wants a media career. He'll step right in! ROFL

Don't worry, Ryan Clark's career is pretty much over and he's a cameragate truther who wants a media career. He'll step right in! ROFL

I guess that would hold true more if the steelers did not continue to get torched by the pats even after spygate. In fact the only thing that happened after spygate was our offense got a hell of alot better and the defense got rebuilt so it took a hit....with what spygate was, that does not really make sense.

I guess that would hold true more if the steelers did not continue to get torched by the pats even after spygate. In fact the only thing that happened after spygate was our offense got a hell of alot better and the defense got rebuilt so it took a hit....with what spygate was, that does not really make sense.
The most hilarious truther on the Steelers was Hines Ward who would say, "OH I wondered why the Pats always seemed to know what plays we were running." Umm... Hines??? You can't steal offensive signals regardless. Your derpy QB gets them in his helmet, then ignores them and runs around like a headless chicken and either gets sacked or completes a 899,564 yard pass.

The most hilarious truther on the Steelers was Hines Ward who would say, "OH I wondered why the Pats always seemed to know what plays we were running." Umm... Hines??? You can't steal offensive signals regardless. Your derpy QB gets them in his helmet, then ignores them and runs around like a headless chicken and either gets sacked or completes a 899,564 yard pass.

Yeah that was funny too, they are like fans, half the time they do not even know what they are bitching about. Funny Rodgers said he was standing on the sideline of the vikings GB game and he was amazed at how many players on the packers thought they would go to a second OT...

NFLN running a show on Irsay right now.

He definitely has a Charlie Sheen vibe.

Comprehending the incomprehensible? That could be the new super-power. You could get your own comic book! :celebrate:

I met him in person a few weeks back in Indy and I'm starting to believe that when I shook his hand, I received the ability to understand him through osmosis. I plan to use my superpowers nobly.

Irsay needs to keep team stuff of his twitter. I don't use twitter but he is plain crazy and when it doesn't involve team business, quite amusing.

Irsay needs to keep team stuff of his twitter. I don't use twitter but he is plain crazy and when it doesn't involve team business, quite amusing.
It is amusing, and that's why he should be encouraged to tweet. Unless you're a Colts fan, you get all the pleasure of his goofiness without worrying about how it might affect the team. Sort of like Rex Ryan. I REALLY enjoy his press conferences, just like I enjoyed Herm Edwards' press conferences. I just wouldn't want either as MY favorite team's head coach.

Colts fans are better off than Jets fans. A few months in the Betty Ford Clinic would do Irsay a world of good. Ryan's pathetic need to defend himself from media criticism will take years of psychotherapy, and he's just good enough of a head coach that he'll be hard to fire. Looking forward to years of his sarcastic and defensive press conferences with the Jets locked into seasons of between 6-10 and 10-6, backing into the playoffs every once in a while when their week 16 and 17 opponents have locked in byes and are resting their players.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back