Jim Irsay badgering his Colts team again via Twitter

What he say?

I'm leaning towards "step it up bitches." But that's a little shorter than he's used to.

Also, somewhere PF09 is overturning furniture and developing a slightly greenish tint but he doesn't know why.

Yet...

What he say?

I'm leaning towards "step it up bitches." But that's a little shorter than he's used to.

Also, somewhere PF09 is overturning furniture and developing a slightly greenish tint but he doesn't know why.

Yet...

Irsay also announced over Twitter today that they cut David Reed.

He's good in my book.

Quiet you.

I am all hyped after making Polian look silly on the radio...man does he hate the Patriots, ever time he brings up refs or anything he uses the patriots as an example of getting calls and playing rough with their DB's.

What he say? I'm leaning towards "step it up bitches." But that's a little shorter than he's used to. Also, somewhere PF09 is overturning furniture and developing a slightly greenish tint but he doesn't know why. Yet...
"Accent strengths"?

WTF? does that even mean?

Take roids while speaking in a Spanish accent?

"Accent strengths"?

WTF? does that even mean?

Take roids while speaking in a Spanish accent?

Apparently in Irsay-speak on Twitter, accent is the abbreviation for accentuate.

It actually becomes terrifying when you start understanding his tweets.

Give him a break. He's going through a divorce and may have to give up half his estate. I wonder if he'll keep the Colts...

Back