Jim Zorn

PatsFanDan

Reaction score
Poor Bastard......

He may as well have just worked from home tonight.

Not only does his team suck but the officials tried to pull a fast one and penalize his team after an Eagles penalty. What a joke the officiating is becoming.

This Deadskin team is worse than I thought. The Titans looked like a juggernaut compared to them.
Through three quarters, the Redskins have more first downs than the Eagles (13-9), are about even in passing yards, and have about 50 fewer rushing yards. If it weren't for the turnovers this would be a tightly contested game.

The Redskins clearly aren't good, but the Eagles team that lost to the Raiders isn't a powerhouse, either.

Through three quarters, the Redskins have more first downs than the Eagles (13-9), are about even in passing yards, and have about 50 fewer rushing yards. If it weren't for the turnovers this would be a tightly contested game.

The Redskins clearly aren't good, but the Eagles team that lost to the Raiders isn't a powerhouse, either.

I turned it off after the Redskins fumbled the punt in the first half. Just wasn't a very enjoyable game to watch.

I watched on the chance that I might see a professional football game. Talk about false advertising.

I thought they were both going to be good this year.

Man, did I learn a lot about how pre-season football has nothing to do with the rest of the season.

I also thought the Chiefs were going to pwn. :eek:

How on earth have the Foreskins won 2 games?

at N.Y. Giants
St. Louis
at Detroit
Tampa Bay
at Carolina
Kansas City

Philadelphia
Bye
at Atlanta
Denver
at Dallas
at Philadelphia
New Orleans
at Oakland
N.Y. Giants
Dallas
at San Diego

:coffee:

I turned it off after the Redskins fumbled the punt in the first half. Just wasn't a very enjoyable game to watch.
I disagree.

The play of the Redskins was so failtastic that I couldn't turn away. Even when they would finally start to do things right, they'd muck it up and give the game right back to the Eagles.

The Krumble (Kick return fumble) after they finally forced a 3 and out was just outstanding.

Back