Jon Jones Fails Yet Another Drug Test

PumpDee

They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us.
Reaction score
Might as well pencil Jon in as the new Rizen champion. They have it in their contracts they will not drug test (Japan has zero ****s to give about PEDs)

I wonder if they'll give the title back to DC or have DC and Gustavson fight for it?

Also, this should hopefully put an end to the "best lb for lb fighter" argument.

Mighty mouse for life son.

How can he be clean all the way up to the weigh in pee test and then fail! IS he that stupid???

I think it was fixed, its not like he was 1/2 naked outside a police station begging for help or something.

How can he be clean all the way up to the weigh in pee test and then fail! IS he that stupid???

I think it was fixed, its not like he was 1/2 naked outside a police station begging for help or something.

USADA doesn't **** around. They'll show up at your house with a cup unannounced. If the NFL was serious about stopping PEDs they'd hire USADA to handle their drug testing.

USADA doesn't **** around. They'll show up at your house with a cup unannounced. If the NFL was serious about stopping PEDs they'd hire USADA to handle their drug testing.
Never, recovery is needed and these things speed that up allowing those Thursday night games.

Oh yeah, the NFL has no interest in letting the public know just how many guys are juicing.

They are too busy trying to cover up concussions to care about juicing.

I don't care is athletes use drugs...any drugs, particularly PEDs.

I don't care is athletes use drugs...any drugs, particularly PEDs.

I generally agree with this, but combat sports are the exception for me.

One, it allows you to dish out more punishment. Two, it allows you to take more punishment. There's already enough health risks associated with getting punched in the face and I'd rather not compound that with a bunch of juiced up mutants running around.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

By the way thanks for starting this thread PumpDee. Now I don't have to hijack other threads to have an excuse to talk about fighting.

#darealmvp

Hah!

Joke's aside, if I were in charge HGH would be legal for injury recovery. It's seems like nonsense they don't allow that. I know it has the potential for abuse, but what doesn't?

I agree to an extent. Maybe not for a sore hamstring, but MULTIPLE NECK SURGERIES????? Yeah. That should definitley be allowed.

I agree to an extent. Maybe not for a sore hamstring, but MULTIPLE NECK SURGERIES????? Yeah. That should definitley be allowed.

Imagine how much faster/better the guys who destroy their knees would go through rehab? I get that can definitely he abused but it feels like the NFL should grant exceptions for guys who are legit injured.

Some of the stuff with stem cells is super interesting as well.

Imagine how much faster/better the guys who destroy their knees would go through rehab? I get that can definitely he abused but it feels like the NFL should grant exceptions for guys who are legit injured.

Some of the stuff with stem cells is super interesting as well.

It would be tough for the NFL to put on paper what is axcepatble for HGH and what is not. Though, as I said before, anything to do with the spine is a no-brainer.

As far as stem cell, it's easy enough for NFL players to fly to Germany during the offseason.

Back