Josh

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Has to be on the hot seat after yesterday.

Will he come back? And will he be effective if he does?

He’s better than anything we have now though…
I won't say that for this reason- Brady covered a lot of inefficiencies by a lot of incompetent coordinators. You don't see it until these guys get out on their own. Josh, Patricia, Crennel and O'Brien have all stepped on their dicks as HCs

I won't say that for this reason- Brady covered a lot of inefficiencies by a lot of incompetent coordinators. You don't see it until these guys get out on their own. Josh, Patricia, Crennel and O'Brien have all stepped on their dicks as HCs
I've seen Raiders fans ask "What has he won without Brady?" or "What has he won without Brady and BB"

So if I am understanding the notion, Josh who some were not thinking was very good as an OC (including me), has taken a playoff team to 2-5 and some people want to bring him back here? His team has scored less points and allowed more points than this Patriots team. Think about that. Patricia has coached his team to more points than McDaniels.

And Weis.

I'll have to think about it. I'm not sure if you bring him back in a leadership role this time around. QB Coach though? Yeah, I'd do that.

I think HC is a world away from being a DC, OC etc.
True indeed. But I'd hope Bill can find a better choice. The band is thoroughly broken up and IMO its a bad idea to try bringing the band back together,

Cheers

Bring back Bill O’Brien. Built and led an elite 2TE offense for the Pats plus now knows Alabama’s offense. Also the only one from BB’s tree who won multiple division titles as a NFL HC before fraud Easterby showed up and ruined the Texans

Hard pass on McDaniels. Failed every single time (at least 3 thus far) without tb12

Bring back Bill O’Brien. Built and led an elite 2TE offense for the Pats plus now knows Alabama’s offense. Also the only one from BB’s tree who won multiple division titles as a NFL HC before fraud Easterby showed up and ruined the Texans

Hard pass on McDaniels. Failed every single time (at least 3 thus far) without tb12
I don’t that is realistic possibility. O’Brien will have a few opportunities for a couple Power 5 schools & will also, more than likely, have another NFL HC opportunity if he chooses.

I don’t that is realistic possibility. O’Brien will have a few opportunities for a couple Power 5 schools & will also, more than likely, have another NFL HC opportunity if he chooses.

Agree. He’s an ideal choice but likely will have better options than this.

Another would be Chad O’Shea, knows the system and knows red zone offense well

yeah, he was a lock for 9-7 every year with a team that consistently fielded 12-4 talent, especially on the defensive side of the ball. How many playoff games did he win?

And, how much of his elite 2TE offense worked as well as it did because TFB was QB1?

yeah, he was a lock for 9-7 every year with a team that consistently fielded 12-4 talent, especially on the defensive side of the ball. How many playoff games did he win?

And, how much of his elite 2TE offense worked as well as it did because TFB was QB1?

O’Brien, Daboll were the best offensive minds to be on BB’s staff. I’d be thrilled if we can bring back BOB. But BOB’s likely got better offers.

Back