Jules vs. Troy

You can only have one...

• Julian Edelman

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Troy Brown

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

I love Edelman but I'm still taking My patriot Troy Brown. Both were clutch Player to get that big first down.

Last edited:
Has Troy Brown ever made a circus catch like that?
Has Julian Edelman ever forced a fumble on an interception return?
Has Troy ever made it w/Adriane Lima?
Daiane Sodre?

And go figure. A Brazilian Super Model.

Cheers

Last edited:
Both. The two players most responsible for the separate 3 SB runs besides Brady.

Troy didn't make a catch Exactly like the one Jules made against the Falcons in the SB, but he made that great catch, falling and diving, vs. the Giants in the ending reg. season game vs. the Giants in 1996.....

Good question: and they're Both Great Patriots, so there is no real answer, except.....there would be no Edelman, except that Troy helped Belichick stay as coach, by helping him win championships. Belichick would have been gone long ago, if he didn't have Troy Brown. So Edelman would never have been on the Patriots, if they never had Troy Brown. And Troy Brown Never would have been on the Pats, if Parcells wasn't the Pats coach (signed by James Busch Orthwein). And Orthwein never would have been Pat's owner, if Victor Kiam, as owner, didn't screw up. And Kiam never would have been owner, if it wasn't for Billy Sullivan, selling the team to him. Billy became owner in 1959...

So, truth be told, Troy Brown. You had to be there....haha

Troy made an amazing clutch catch in SB xxxviii in the game winning drive in heavy traffic high above his head just prior to the FG setup throw to Branch. I've always seen that as Troy's big moment. Repeat: Love Troy, love Jules.

For forever and a day.

Cheers

Both had bad incredible plays during their careers. Brown's getting 2ints as Slot CBs. Forcing a fumble to save the game on Int. All his clutch first down catches.
Edelman at his best in Playoffs. Highlighted by one insane catch. That finally went the Pats way.

Yes, one of the best catches I've ever seen, but not in the playoffs. Circa 1998, against the Giants. He fell flat running a route as Drew threw the ball. Flopped onto his back tossed his hands up into the air and caught it from flat on his back. If memory serves, it was a fourth down, game on the line play.

Yes, one of the best catches I've ever seen, but not in the playoffs. Circa 1998, against the Giants. He fell flat running a route as Drew threw the ball. Flopped onto his back tossed his hands up into the air and caught it from flat on his back. If memory serves, it was a fourth down, game on the line play.
Yup. 1996-great catch!

Back