Julio Jones

If y’all are happy about spending a 2nd round pick for less than a seasons worth of games from Julio than be my guest. He’s not a number one anymore, and yes moving to a worse QB, and worse cold weather passing conditions, and a run first offense will affect things.

I’ll be here to say I told you so.

I’ll say this a second for Julio whatever his state beats giving a second for Sanu. There’s rookie coaches out there would have been fired for that awful deal.

In BB we trust right????

If y’all are happy about spending a 2nd round pick for less than a seasons worth of games from Julio than be my guest. He’s not a number one anymore, and yes moving to a worse QB, and worse cold weather passing conditions, and a run first offense will affect things.

I’ll say this a second for Julio whatever his state beats giving a second for Sanu. There’s rookie coaches out there would have been fired for that awful deal.

In BB we trust right????
Door #3 of The Tiresome Threesome...y'all...

In BB we trust right????

You'll be here to say "I told you so" even if nothing you predicted happened, so I don't see the difference.

You can post, just not like everyone else...unless everyone else agrees to troll people by deliberately 'misunderstanding' what they said, quote people with things they never said or implied, accuse everyone who thinks Brady was less that great his last couple of years here of being haters and never liked Brady, unless they insert themselves into a football discussion and turn it into a he-said-she-said mess by playing a crying victim after they get called on lying....yeah, then everyone one else will be posting like you.

Until then continue troll away causing discontent and turmoil and wonder why so many people think you deliberate post to antagonize.

Of course it's not you. It's everyone else

Sweet Jesus man!! Do you realise what you've just done?!

batman-bat-signal-michael-stout.jpg
Yeah, sorry, another football thread slimed into noxious sludge. In my defense, he was going to do it anyway.

You'll be here to say "I told you so" even if nothing you predicted happened, so I don't see the difference.
Unfortunately about everything I’ve predicted over the past few years has happened.

Back