Julio Jones

LOL.

Yeah, provide some evidence, please.

Did you predict BB rebuilding the roster in such an outstanding manner?

Of course you didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This great offseason rebuilding remains to be seen. I’m predicting a season barely under .500 next year. 7 or 8 wins.
I’ve been right on quite a bit over the past few seasons.

This great offseason rebuilding remains to be seen. I’m predicting a season barely under .500 next year. 7 or 8 wins.

You keep spouting garbage as if you know what you’re talking about.

Stop with such ridiculousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From The Athletic.
Things have been contentious between Julio and the Falcons for a while

Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank often has said he wanted Julio Jones to be a “Falcon for life.”
But on Monday, Jones said in a TV phone interview that he was “out of there” when asked of his future in Atlanta. And nobody was more hurt by it than Blank himself.

“You know who’s most upset about that? The owner,” one source told The Athletic on Tuesday.

Things between Jones and the Falcons have been deteriorating long before Monday’s live interview on “Undisputed,” and even long before trade talk started heating this offseason.

The issues between Jones and the Falcons go beyond his contract and the salary cap, according to multiple industry sources. If the Falcons really wanted to keep Jones around, they could make it work, the sources said. But things have been tenuous for some time.

The relationship hasn’t been the same since contentious contract negotiations in 2019, which resulted in a three-year, $66 million extension just before the start of the season. Jones sat out of training camp in 2018 before the Falcons adjusted his contract and considered doing the same in 2019 before Blank assured him he’d get a new deal. One source said it was much more difficult to negotiate that deal than the one Jones signed in 2015. Negotiations work best, the source said, when they can be win-win situations. Both sides believed they lost in this one.

Jones’ public comments Monday have put the Falcons in a challenging situation. While new GM Terry Fontenot and new coach Arthur Smith weren’t part of the group that negotiated that contract, they are dealing with the fallout. Smith faced reporters Tuesday and made clear the Falcons wouldn’t react publicly.

Smith said he wanted to keep conversations with Jones private, and wouldn’t answer any questions regarding potential roster moves out of respect for the players both present at OTAs and not present (i.e. Jones). So, the Falcons’ response to Jones’ “I’m out of there” comment to Shannon Sharpe on Monday was a resounding, “No comment.”

Asked whether or not Jones had access to the playbook and OTA meeting schedules, Smith said everyone on the current roster had access to everything. So, yes, Jones does, too.

If a trade talk was simmering before, it’s a rapid boil after the past 48 hours. The Falcons need cap space to sign their 2021 draft class, and the best ways to do that are to 1) part ways with Jones in a post-June 1 trade or 2) restructure or extend Grady Jarrett. Calls to broker the former came in well before the draft and well before Jones made any public comment about his future in Atlanta. And Fontenot has been relatively transparent from the beginning that he would take calls about Jones.

Where Jones goes, when he goes and if he goes are still undecided at this point with June 1 just a week away. Potential trade partners are wary about Jones’ base salary and giving up too much for an aging receiver who spent much of 2020 on the sideline.

But one source noted that wherever Jones lands, “he’ll have something to prove.”

There's more supporting evidence for the rift here

Careful. Don't go straining your shoulder there, Nostradamus.

Ice Hockey GIF by Arizona Coyotes

Bleacher Report is saying that the Falcons have had several talks with teams about a trade including one offering a future 1st round pick.

Can't see Bill going down that road,

Bleacher Report is saying that the Falcons have had several talks with teams about a trade including one offering a future 1st round pick.

Nope.
The Dolphins, JETE, Eagles, Lions and Giants all have extra 1st rnd picks next year.
I can see the Dolphins or Giants picking him up but that's a steep price.

Unfortunately about everything I’ve predicted over the past few years has happened.

Based on your predictions for the Patriots in 2021 I think you should prepare yourself for
a great leveling-off coming very soon. However, a man of your gifts shouldn't feel overly
bad about that.

* Matthew McConaughey and Renee Zellwenger were both in Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

* Elvis revolutionized the music industry but, unfortunately, starred in the movie "Clambake"

* Chuck Berry invented rock guitar but also recorded the idiotic "My Ding-a-Ling"

Maybe you'll get back in touch with your inner Carnac next season.

Based on your predictions for the Patriots in 2021 I think you should prepare yourself for
a great leveling-off coming very soon. However, a man of your gifts shouldn't feel overly
bad about that.

* Matthew McConaughey and Renee Zellwenger were both in Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

* Elvis revolutionized the music industry but, unfortunately, starred in the movie "Clambake"

* Chuck Berry invented rock guitar but also recorded the idiotic "My Ding-a-Ling"

Maybe you'll get back in touch with your inner Carnac next season.

OMG that was too funny Hawg. :ROFLMAO:

I don't want to give up the #1. That is way too high for a 32 year old receiver.

Nope.
The Dolphins, JETE, Eagles, Lions and Giants all have extra 1st rnd picks next year.
I can see the Dolphins or Giants picking him up but that's a steep price.

The Chiefs? Andy Reid would be smart to do this. Over the hump for another SB? Yeah, it's worth a 1st.

Michel , Harry & conditional pick . Would be fair to get Jones . They could be a better fit for Falcons offensive scheme. If the reports are accurate Jones wants to play with CAM.
More realistic I think would be Gilmore plus the pick. Michel and Harry are busts.

Michel was a big reason for the Super Bowl win in his rookie year. Just because of that alone the term bust is blasphemous.
That was 3 years ago. He is a bust now and would not add any value to a trade.

Last year was only time he didn't rush for over 900. Injuries is reason why BB didn't pick up his option.
GPATTYDSAVGTDLNGFDFUMLST
Exactly. The injuries make him a bust now. Why would he have value in a trade at this point? I would think Atlanta would want Gilmore or Jonathan Jones.

Why would he have value in a trade at this point?

Running Back
Davis, Mike
Ollison, Qadree
Brooks-James, Tony
Hawkins, Javian
Huntley, Caleb
Fulllback
Smith, Keith
Raine, John

Back