Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Stacey Kiebler

Votes: 43 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The*Big*Lebowski

HUMAN PARAQUAT
Reaction score
Sorry everyone for not having this up last week. My computer at home now sleeps with the fishes and I was out on PTO from work last week so I had no access. My apologies for the delay!

I am especially sorry that I wasn't here and available to push the lovely Salma Hayek into the finals. What a run she went on! It's surprising to see a Jessica Free finals! What a matchup we have here. Blonde vs Brunette. Lingerie model vs. Super hot ex wrestler chick. Let the battle begin.

Voting will close next Monday morning.

man, oh man is this going to be a tough week!!

the slinky, smoky, panther-like seductress Lima vs. the All American, cheerleader-athletic-pole-vaulter-type Keibler

2 built-for-speed yummies

I will await the input of the Lady Planeteers who always find the best pics before rendering my final decision

Hmmm, I think we'll require more pictures before a firm decision can be made.

For me, it's Kiebler.

I won't bother posting more pics; there are plenty of both women.

They're both hot. However, Lima looks kinda scary sometime.

Kiebler, to me, has a lot going for her. I've seen more of her personality. She seems warm and sunny. She has a great smile. She seems down-to-earth. And she has a killer set of legs.

Lima looks cold and supermodel-y. And while she's hot overall, there's nothing unique about her hotness. Nice eyes, nice lips, but that's not unique enough IMO.

Lima looks like a fun girl for an expensive weekend in Paris.

Kiebler looks like a fun girl all the time, be it hot and oily and leather-filled in the basement, or eating hot dogs at Coney Island wearing Daisy Dukes and a halter top.

JD10367 on 07-02-2007 at 11:15 AM said:
Kiebler looks like a fun girl all the time, be it hot and oily and leather-filled in the basement, or eating hot dogs at Coney Island wearing Daisy Dukes and a halter top.
I just am glad I can not picture you in that outfit.....Stacey I can picture in Daisy Dukes but not you JD

Well it appears the competion is getting stiff here in the finals and it Beats me who is going to pull this thing out and lay a tongue lashing on the other. I will lend a hand any way I can in making this pole poll rise up and be the best it can be

I am voting Kiebler. She's been in my spank tank for years and is finally getting some well deserved recognition. I normally like Redheads and brunettes over blondes, but Stacey is more than just a blonde. So much more.

Kiebler, Kiebler, Kiebler!

JD's description of her in Daisy Dukes really hit it on the head!
(Mikiemo used up all the other innuendos!)

Well, I couldn't be more pleased with this matchup. Except that it's almost impossible to make a decision. I think I'll hold off till later in the week.

mikiemo83 on 07-02-2007 at 11:23 AM said:
I just am glad I can not picture you in that outfit.....Stacey I can picture in Daisy Dukes but not you JD

Yeah, I knew this response would be quick in showing up since I didn't specify who was wearing the outfit... :banghead:

Besides, I can pull off the Daisy Dukes but not the halter top. Way too much chest and back hair. (And by "pull off" I mean "carry out successfully", so don't bother with that retort...)

Adriana%20Lima.jpg

Back