Vote for 1

• Jessica Biel

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Stacey Keibler

Votes: 37 54.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a tough one.

As I've said all along, you can't really judge on physicality alone, because in most cases the Girlie Pic Thread is loaded with chicks who look just as hot--if not hotter--than the famous starlets.

Going by that, I have to give the edge to Stacey Keibler because she has a personality that is more familiar to me (whereas I know nothing about Biel's). Not to mention Keibler's got the best smile this side of my favorite, Kari Byron. And, when it comes to physicality, while Biel is gorgeous she's not unique--whereas Stacey, on the other hand, has some VERY unique legs! :thumb:

HelenaHandbsket on 06-24-2007 at 12:05 PM said:
I don't get the Keibler appeal.

Yeah, she's cute, but a jollies champion? :shrug:

Well, my argument is that she has a really nice personality, she has legs that go on forever, and she has a killer smile.

I think Biel's hot, but I know nothing about her personally, her body is great but so are a million other chicks, and in all the pics I've seen of her she looks brooding.

It's hard to go wrong with ANY of the women who were nominated for the Jollies, so when you get this far in the campaign it's really a matter of splitting hairs.

I gotta go with Kiebler in this one. Besides the fact that she has the greatest legs that go all the way up to the best ass I have ever seen....she has never spread those beautiful legs for Derek Jeter like Biel has.

derek-jeter-is-lucky.jpg

AAGL168~Stacy-Keibler-96-Wrestlemania-Photofile-Posters.jpg

Forget the elves... Stacey'd sell more cookies...

That wasn't even the picture I wanted to put up... lemme try that again...

Innocent yet devilish, smile to kill and legs that reach to the clouds, and she can bodyslam you off the top rope to boot... how can you go wrong?

Stacy Keibler is one girl i'd sell my soul for one night of passion

cka203 on 06-25-2007 at 12:59 PM said:
Sorry, Mikie, she said there's nothing she needs or wants. ;)
I'm like Lays potato chips, you can never have just one

she needs to pop my top, reach in and grab some

lollipop lollipop oh lolly lollipop

stacybyhbk.jpg

mikiemo83 on 06-25-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
I want to be a Keibler Elf and stuff that Cookie

Really? Stuffing ain't bad, but I like to pry the halves apart and lick the creamy insides. >)

JD10367 on 06-23-2007 at 08:13 PM said:
Not to mention Keibler's got the best smile this side of my favorite, Kari Byron.

kari05.jpg

30.jpg

30.jpg

www_plus613_com_karibyronmystbusters25.jpg

30.jpg

Edit:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWESkFQNp94"</embed>

Check out the last 20 seconds or so....good stuff.

Back