Kraft ask Goodell for draft picks back

Do they think this is the last TV deal they will ever negotiate or the last labor squabble they will find themselves in.

IMO, Robert ought to tell them, in no uncertain terms, that the next time they get their collective tits stuck in a ringer he is going to grab a front row seat and a bag of popcorn and watch them fumble over themselves.

He can make that point eminently clear by saying, "I resign my position on the TV Committee and nominate in my place Pill-Head Irsay. Gentlemen, thank you for making me feel so welcome in a league that I love. I wish you all much success in your future negotiations."

Until then he is just another buffoon in a corrupt league and he let Tom Brady, the man he claims to be like a son to him, suffer the repercussions of a league run amok.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DV7yx2y3TtY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder if we've missed something here.
Maybe the real target of the owners is actually BB and not Kraft.
Why wasn't BB found guilty of anything over DG?
Owners can't sue the league but BB sure as hell could...moreover, he would!

I think that's why BB has been left alone throughout this mess even though I could make a very good case that BB/Brady/winning too much was what got the owners united to target BB by hurting the Pats by suspending Brady and taking away picks. Then again, I could be wrong.

I can buy into this.

I wonder if it really took root when Payton was suspended for a season and other owners questioned why BB did not get the same for spygate, even though we all know what that was really about. It's on the record that the franchise penalty was an extension of that fiasco. IT seems clear that there was a mission to finally "get" the Pats.

Back