One of the earliest known versions of the Man from Nantucket motif is this rendition from 1924:
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

But he followed the pair to Pawtucket,
The man and the girl with the bucket;
And he said to the man,
He was welcome to Nan,
But as for the bucket, Pawtucket.

Then the pair followed Pa to Manhasset,
Where he still held the cash as an asset,
But Nan and the man
Stole the money and ran,
And as for the bucket, Manhasset.

:choices: Obscene version next :shrug:

Ok, now that I gave away every cent I had, how do I get it all started again? It seems that just making a post doesn't give you any any more?

I dont know if you still wanted some but I gave some back to you. :)

I dont know if you still wanted some but I gave some back to you. :)

No, sugar! I wanted you to keep it! I am trying to build it back up again on my own then give it all away again!:)

Where is the cash account link thing? I need to see how much you gave me so I can give it back!:):heart:

No, sugar! I wanted you to keep it! I am trying to build it back up again on my own then give it all away again!:)

Where is the cash account link thing? I need to see how much you gave me so I can give it back!:):heart:
Under CP panel button....Than click on Donate - bottom left on the menu bar, left side.

wuv Thanks, but you should keep it! It would only be fair.

wuv Thanks, but you should keep it! It would only be fair.

See, I really dont like gambling. So the fun for me is to earn it, build it up, and then play like Pacman and make it rain for my favorite posters who do gamble, like you!:)wuv

See, I really dont like gambling. So the fun for me is to earn it, build it up, and then play like Pacman and make it rain for my favorite posters who do gamble, like you!:)wuv

Aww thanks SS! I would give you rep for bein so sweet but I already gave you some today...:heart:

LOL I'll give you some if you post pics...:D But it has to be YOU and YOUR VAGINA!

There's always a catch.

EndoscopyAccutouch.jpg

While doing a Google image search for "Vagina in a Jar" (which upon reflection would be a cool feminist band name, or song) I stumbled across this slightly disturbing, yet hot in it's own way, pic...

Damn them french are WEIRD.

Another example of a nice ass...the guy in the second pic. >)

Back