Yeah, well I'm finished our bathroom and bedroom, started a load of laundry, cleaned the gutters this a.m. and the drains in the street before they flood.

Now, it is time to wash the main bathroom floor and clean up the kitchen.

God, I hate Saturdays...............

Yeah, well I'm finished our bathroom and bedroom, started a load of laundry, cleaned the gutters this a.m. and the drains in the street before they flood.

Now, it is time to wash the main bathroom floor and clean up the kitchen.

God, I hate Saturdays...............

Cleaning the gutters out, huh?

I think I'm going to go back to bed soon. I stayed up late last night.

I wouldn't. Its like 1:30? 12:30 your time? That will ruin a good nights sleep for you tonight. Go out and do something. Have some fun!

Today has been declared as "Lazy Saturday". Other than working on taxes and a couple of errands, we're doing absolutely nothing. The wife being sick has a little bit to do with that. Tomorrow, it'll be back to work and painting the hallway.

I wouldn't. Its like 1:30? 12:30 your time? That will ruin a good nights sleep for you tonight. Go out and do something. Have some fun!
I'm afraid to drive in the snow. lol and people don't know how to drive in the snow here so I'm safe here at my house.

Today has been declared as "Lazy Saturday". Other than working on taxes and a couple of errands, we're doing absolutely nothing. The wife being sick has a little bit to do with that. Tomorrow, it'll be back to work and painting the hallway.

What is wrong with Mrs. Bideau? I hope she starts feeling better soon.

What is wrong with Mrs. Bideau? I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Just a touch of the flu. She slept all day yesterday and is getting her strength back today. Yesterday, we were supposed to go to NH to visit friends and then go to a club to listen to a singer that they know. We had to stay home instead. Little boring at the moment with the heavy rain making things feel dreary.

Just a touch of the flu. She slept all day yesterday and is getting her strength back today. Yesterday, we were supposed to go to NH to visit friends and then go to a club to listen to a singer that they know. We had to stay home instead. Little boring at the moment with the heavy rain making things feel dreary.

Today is a sleepy day indeed. I hope you made her breakfast in bed. She might not feel like eating though.

I'm afraid to drive in the snow. lol and people don't know how to drive in the snow here so I'm safe here at my house.

Iforget sometimes that southerners aren't used to the snow. Did they close the state down for the next week? Lol!

The trick is to use 2nd gear, and go slow. I assume you have an automatic, right? Put it in 2nd. All season radials should do the trick for tires. Leave extra big spaces between you and the car in front of you. When you need to stop, take your foot off of the gas long before you need the brake and let the engine and transaxle slow you way down first. Then gently pump your brakes. Dont lock them up. Apply and release, until you stop. Then you can keep your foot on the brake pedal. Another thing. In a front wheel drive car, it is important to try to apply just a wee little bit of gas pedal when you turn. This will power your wheels in the direction you want to go in. NEVER apply a lot of brakes on a snowy road! You will immediately lose control and start to skid slide straight ahead like a sled!

Back