Lavin on "Sports Pulse"

Spinal Tap

dicktowel.com
Reaction score
Hey fellas, my good buddy James "don't call me labia" Lavin was on CN8's "Sports Pulse" last night. Nice job Jimmy, keep up the good work.

Oh, wait a minute, will the "watchdogs" construe this as a "personal attack"??? I mean, I did use the word "labia" in my post. Sorry Jimmy.......don't tell on me.

Sigh

Yes, that would be a personal attack. Consider yourself warned.

Spinal Tap said:
Hey fellas, my good buddy James "don't call me labia" Lavin was on CN8's "Sports Pulse" last night. Nice job Jimmy, keep up the good work.

I didn't see it, nor would I have bothered to if I happened to notice he was on.

Undertaker #59 said:
Sigh

Yes, that would be a personal attack. Consider yourself warned.

I disagree. I do not believe that was a personal attack. But I guess I've been warned.................:jerkit:

Benign Despot said:
Bru 3:16

IMHO your choice of avatar may say something which I hope you are not trying to say. Regulars may be aware of what you are refering to, but newcomers may draw other conclusions, might be worth a re-think.

What are you talking about? I'm just a fan of history, just like I'm a fan of the Patriots.

That's it, I'm leaving if my posts continue to be misconstrued as "personal attacks". Did you hear me???!!! I'm leaving..........I swear, I'll do it. I'll leave and never come back.............EVER!!! :crying:

Benign Despot said:
Whatever...nice knowing you.

That picture is nothing more than a photo of your "username", so maybe you should consider changing it.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
That picture is nothing more than a photo of your "username", so maybe you should consider changing it.

Who is that in your avatar?

Spinal Tap said:

Actually, this was a personal attack.

No "misconstruing" anything by UT or by me.

You didn't need to put the "don't call me labia" part in there, but did it anyway knowing full well what you were doing.

You want to leave? Then leave and save us the trouble.

You want Assclown status? Then keep it up.

Try us. We've all had quite enough of this crap.

Re: Re: Lavin on "Sports Pulse"

Hawg73 said:

You didn't need to put the "don't call me labia" part in there, but did it anyway knowing full well what you were doing.

Oh NOOOOOOO, not Assclown status!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Re: Re: Lavin on "Sports Pulse"

Spinal Tap said:
Oh NOOOOOOO, not Assclown status!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, allrighty then.

Thanks for playing. It was nice having you here at times.

Spinal Tap is now assclowned. Enjoy your new digs.

Re: Re: Lavin on "Sports Pulse"

Hawg73 said:

Thanks Hawg, I really appreciate you helping me out with the definition of a personal attack. I'm new to this whole "polictical correctness" bull**** that has been imposed on the board. I promise that I will not call James a labia ever again.

By the way, why didn't you tell Jimmy boy to leave when he threatened? Just curious.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lavin on "Sports Pulse"

Hawg73 said:
Well, allrighty then.

Thanks for playing. It was nice having you here at times.

Spinal Tap is now assclowned. Enjoy your new digs.

Boy, you guys really don't **** around do you? This whole assclown thing is real, isn't it?

By the way, I love my new digs.

Back