Lee aka "Dolfag22" e-mailing Dale & Holly

shasta

Reaction score
Anyone else catch Dale and Holly making fun of Lee on WEEI?? It was great, they basically where asking what world he was living in???ROFLROFL Hey Lee maybe you can tell Dale & Holly that you used to "be somebody", maybe they would listen to you then. :hump:

Anyone else catch Dale and Holly making fun of Lee on WEEI?? It was great, they basically where asking what world he was living in???ROFLROFL Hey Lee maybe you can tell Dale & Holly that you used to "be somebody", maybe they would listen to you then. :hump:

1st off as i said, they didn't have the balls to read it...they one read 1 part of it..and didn't even have a good answer for that...

They responded with 2 rediculas meaningless points
(1) Goodell punished Wilson from the Cowboys so severely because he didn't believe him!
(2) They will take 10% of my pay & see how tough it is !!!

WoW!!!!...they sure made me sound like an idiot !!!...I'll never call them again I sure felt stupid..."Your Kidding right !!!...

Here is what I emailed so you can see all the stuff they didn't even address...

"Do you have any idea how pathetic you all really sound defending Belichick* Bob Kraft and the Patriots credibility, and then questioning nearly every single sports show , all major sports paper and the fact is 47 states out of 52 think the Patriots cheated to win & Belichick* lied & never recieved a just penalty?

Can you explain how Bob Kraft's franchise didn't recieve preferential treatment when Goodell suspended Mr Wilson the Cowboys QB coach 5 games & $100,000 fine for for injecting himself with HgH because he had type 2 diabetes & was trying to improve his quality of life ?

Yet Belichick caught red handed illegaly filming opponants stealing offenses & defenses for 7 years giving themselves a great competitive adavantage & now the integrity of the whole NFL is at great risk for the Patriots cheating behavior along with the crediblity of their dynasty's accomplishment ..just read the polls & papers & turn on the TV..

And Belichick* making $5.6 Mill a year recieves a $500 Thou fine compared to Wilson $100 & what does he make ...or was that half his pay & then a 5 suspension with no pay...don't question why Specter or the majority of the world question these frauds...

I just heard you both agree with a caller questioning Walsh's credibility only because he exaggerated on his resume, but you all seem to have "ZERO" problem with Belichick* blatently "Bold Face" lieing to the public and bob Kraft backing him up just yesterday and now both of them have insulting the World's intelligence with their pathetic un-sincere bullshit alpoligies orguestrated by Goodell...

how do you explain your position on these points so it makes any sense? Im certain you won't anyway but it will be pretty funny listening the the spin ...

all major sports paper and the fact is 47 states out of 52 think the Patriots cheated to win & Belichick* lied & never recieved a just penalty?

52 states? I must have been sick that day at school.

all major sports paper and the fact is 47 states out of 52 think the Patriots cheated to win & Belichick* lied & never recieved a just penalty?

52 states? I must have been sick that day at school.

Thats too bad...it was on ESPN with a gragh & everything color coated on the most popular sports network in the world ...

ESPN says there are 52 states? No shit.

No, he still doesn't realize that there are only 50 states. He doesn't get the joke because he's the butt of it. He thinks you're laughing about the chart and not the fact that he thinks there are 52 states. >)

No, he still doesn't realize that there are only 50 states. He doesn't get the joke because he's the butt of it. He thinks you're laughing about the chart and not the fact that he thinks there are 52 states. >)

D22, did you eat paint chips as a kid?

ESPN says there are 52 states? No shit.

I think we may have inherited part of Canada :shrug: But it's a secret outside of ESPN.

I'm amazed they could get through the first part without splitting their sides from laughter ROFL

"Can you explain how Bob Kraft's franchise didn't recieve preferential treatment when Goodell suspended Mr Wilson the Cowboys QB coach 5 games & $100,000 fine for for injecting himself with HgH because he had type 2 diabetes & was trying to improve his quality of life ? "

You do know that if you buy HGH off the internet then that is illigal right? You do know that the pats again for the 100th time did nothiing against the law right?

"and the fact is 47 states out of 52 think the Patriots cheated to win & Belichick* lied & never recieved a just penalty?"

I assumed this to be humor ... tell me you were trying to make a joke.

HgH is illegal, thats against the law dumb dumb...taping signals is not against the law..

You do know that if you buy HGH off the internet then that is illigal right? You do know that the pats again for the 100th time did nothiing against the law right?

Great try with the Pat spin...but not quite...You do know that Goodell is only punishing both of them for NFL violations & cheating the game right ???... he doesn't have any legal power outside the NFL ...you know that right ???

You also realize that what Belichick* did to the NFL's Integrity & respect is only 1,000+ times worst than what anything a QB coach did by doing HgH to improve his quality of life due to type 2 diabetes

but then again Midgar you are quite the dipshit when it comes to common sense & the reality of what is really what

"and the fact is 47 states out of 52 think the Patriots cheated to win & Belichick* lied & never recieved a just penalty?"

I assumed this to be humor ... tell me you were trying to make a joke.

What exactly do you think is so funny that 87% ofthe USA knows the Patriots screwed the greatest sport in the world by blatently cheating it for the past 7 Years ?

I find that so interesting you Pat fans find that amusing !!!!

Looks like Lee isn't any better at life than he is at the Internet.

And Lee....

you-suck-internet.jpg

dumb dumb is cluelessROFL

Back