Let's Go kansas!!!!!!

Being a Umass fan....I gotta root for Coach Cal

I'm a member.....so do I have red sox cash.......:shrug:
yes you do every day you log on you get $250 and I will be placing more and more sports up

I am thinking of running some NBA games and baseball soon, most likely NBA playoffs but a few games that have importance will be added, I think Denver plays Goldenstate soon and both are fighting for the final spot in the west - I need to check the teams but I am 51% sure it is those two :D

I am even going to watch the SoxPlanet fantasy baseball and see if I can get some odds going on the teams so we can bet each other

yes you do every day you log on you get $250 and I will be placing more and more sports up

I am thinking of running some NBA games and baseball soon, most likely NBA playoffs but a few games that have importance will be added, I think Denver plays Goldenstate soon and both are fighting for the final spot in the west - I need to check the teams but I am 51% sure it is those two :D

I am even going to watch the SoxPlanet fantasy baseball and see if I can get some odds going on the teams so we can bet each other

Can we bet on the MLB All-Star game? :shrug:

This time (again) it counts. :STFU:

http://www.soxplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1

No, go DRose.

I have $500 real dollars on my boy DRose. I've been following him for a couple of years now since he was at Simeon in Chicago and I got tipped off by a buddy that follows recruiting.

No, go DRose.

I have $500 real dollars on my boy DRose. I've been following him for a couple of years now since he was at Simeon in Chicago and I got tipped off by a buddy that follows recruiting.

you dont need money you signed a 10 mill dolla deal with the pats

Back