Let's Go kansas!!!!!!

One free throw. Just one meaningless free throw away from winning a championship. Weak.

I was really pulling for Memphis, I'm friend's with Antonio Anderson's mother. A Lynn boy in the championship game.

Would have been great if they started the game at 8:30 instead of 9:30. I turned it off at the half. Hoping Coach Cal would win the big one.

But Congrats to Kansas.

one free throw or one foul, I mean just grab the guy in the backcourt and he only gets 2 free throws (and you can't assume he would make them both).

Memphis choked, plain and simple.

What a great game. Too bad Billy Packer almost ruined it. Is he the WORST basketball commentator of all time? I think so.

Why didn't Memphis just foul somebody before they even got to half-court? Oh well, very exciting game.

I guarantee you Douglas Roberts is going to be reliving those last two trips to the line for years and years to come. 1 more out of the 3 misses = game over.

So does Memphis missing all of those free throws and/or not fouling with 2 minutes left = our going for it on 4 and 13 and forgoing the field goal? In both cases just a few points earned earlier could have changed the final outcome of the game.

One free throw. Just one meaningless free throw away from winning a championship. Weak.

I was really pulling for Memphis, I'm friend's with Antonio Anderson's mother. A Lynn boy in the championship game.

I guess that free throw wasn't all that meaningless eh?

one free throw or one foul, I mean just grab the guy in the backcourt and he only gets 2 free throws (and you can't assume he would make them both).

Memphis choked, plain and simple.

lol......he would of made them..no doubt at all.....:thumb:

Back