Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Brownfan80 on 08-23-2007 at 08:38 AM said:
Brady's only played for six seasons. How many 'all time' career records should he have broken?

Someone else posted all the records that have Brady's name on them, so I won't bother to do so again, but I just don't get whey you're comparing a FULL CAREER of Marino's to Brady's FIRST SIX YEARS.

Weirdo.

You can't be any more wrong or blind as you all are...and your statement proves you don't even look at or read the facts I posted directly from the NFL themselves to back my statements

Look & Read again...50 of the 60+ NFL records i posted are single Game & Season records & most consecutive of both...I also listed over 20 QB's playing today that are on this list..

Has Tom Brady played a single game or had a single season in his career...or maybe 2 in a row...??? if so he qualifies as does many other QB's he faces today...

Has nothing to do with Marino's long career compared to Shitheads

Dolphin22 on 08-23-2007 at 10:28 AM said:
You can't be any more wrong or blind as you all are...and your statement proves you don't even look at or read the facts I posted directly from the NFL themselves to back my statements

You realize that Brady has the highest winning percentage of any active NFL QB, right?

Look & Read again...50 of the 60+ NFL records i posted are single Game & Season records & most consecutive of both...I also listed over 20 QB's playing today that are on this list..

Okay, so Brady never puts up HUGE numbers, yet still has the highest winning percentage in the NFL. How, exactly, does that prove he sucks?

Has Tom Brady played a single game or had a single season in his career...or maybe 2 in a row...??? if so he qualifies as does many other QB's he faces today...

Has nothing to do with Marino's long career compared to Shitheads [/B]

I'm not even sure what this last paragraph means. It sounds something like an angry ape pounding the ground and sniffing his own sullied poo-finger.

:rolleyes:

Brownfan80 on 08-23-2007 at 10:31 AM said:
[1] You realize that Brady has the highest winning percentage of any active NFL QB, right?

[2] Okay, so Brady never puts up HUGE numbers, yet still has the highest winning percentage in the NFL. How, exactly, does that prove he sucks?

[3] I'm not even sure what this last paragraph means. It sounds something like an angry ape pounding the ground and sniffing his own sullied poo-finger.

:rolleyes:

[1] Brady doesn't have the highest winning percentage ,...The New England Patriots do....Show me all the great NFL Passing stats & records from his performance that prove Brady is great & can be soley credited or even responsable for any of those wins...

guess what... you can't...he has no NFL QB passing records at all

[2] I never said he sucks...exept to get your attention...and put him in perspective....I even said many a time I wish he was a Dolphin the Last 6 years...he was better than what we had..he simply is not what you want him to be...thats a fact...driving the ball a couple of games in 6 years 35 yds against "Zone Prevent Defense the last 2 minutes of a game "ONLY" to get into FG range does "NOT" make a Great QB as Brady is percieved

[3] The last paragragh means those records you try & justify Brady's not being on because he only played 6 seassons...there are 50 records single season & single games etc..he qualifies for as the other 23 active QB's I posted if you paid attention...

Dolphin22 on 08-23-2007 at 04:26 PM said:
[1] Brady doesn't have the highest winning percentage ,...The New England Patriots do....Show me all the great NFL Passing stats & records from his performance that prove Brady is great & can be soley credited or even responsable for any of those wins...

Who said he's -solely- responsible for the wins? I didn't. But his winning percentage is what it is, and EVERY QB in the league plays on a TEAM yet Tom's is the HIGHEST of any active QB in the game. Go figure, whatever.

Brady is a huge part of why the Patriots are successful whether you can admit it or not. I couldn't possibly care less. lol

And yet you'd be jizzing in your little pink panties if the Dolphins somehow acquired him. You're really a fantastic waste of time. I don't know why I'm bothering.

:shake:

[2] I never said he sucks...exept to get your attention...and put him in perspective....I even said many a time I wish he was a Dolphin the Last 6 years...he was better than what we had..he simply is not what you want him to be...thats a fact...driving the ball a couple of games in 6 years 35 yds against "Zone Prevent Defense the last 2 minutes of a game "ONLY" to get into FG range does "NOT" make a Great QB as Brady is percieved

When a FG is all that's needed why do you look down on the fact that Brady accomplishes exactly that? If a game is tied and all you need is a FG only a fool coach or QB would risk endzone shots when all that's needed is 3 points. A win is a win in the NFL, though clearly you can't comprehend that fact. A win by 3 or a win by 7 count the same in the W-L column, so a smart coach or QB ALWAYS go for what the defense allows and tries to WIN the game. I understand that you can't fathom that fact since you watch the Dolphins and their attempts to win games.

[3] The last paragragh means those records you try & justify Brady's not being on because he only played 6 seassons...there are 50 records single season & single games etc..he qualifies for as the other 23 active QB's I posted if you paid attention... [/B]

Who cares? Brady wins games.

I don't care how much you try to 'prove' that he's 'not as great as everyone says' I'd still take Brady over any QB in the league every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Suck sour milk if you think otherwise. Good luck with Trent Green or Cleo Lemon or J Beck, byatch.

Brownfan..are you a Browns fan or Pat fan or both ? just curious

Dolphin22 on 08-23-2007 at 08:14 PM said:
Brownfan..are you a Browns fan or Pat fan or both ? just curious

Brownfan80 = Troy Brown, WR of the Pats, who wears the number 80.

You might remember him as the guy that caught the 82 yard touchdown for the win in overtime down there in Miami in 2003.

I remember that one, I was there and it was glorious.

Dolphin22 on 08-23-2007 at 04:26 PM said:

By this logic, Manning, Marino, Elway et. al. shouldn't be given full credit for all their numbers. It was the receivers that actually caught the balls and the linemen that made the blocks. Again, by this logic, I believe there can only be one QB with a true passing record. He threw the ball, it was tipped and he caught it and advanced it. He was therefore wis own receiver. I forgot who he was, mabey Cullpepper or Moon?

Brownfan80 on 08-23-2007 at 04:50 PM said:

I don't care how much you try to 'prove' that he's 'not as great as everyone says' I'd still take Brady over any QB in the league every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Suck sour milk if you think otherwise. Good luck with Trent Green or Cleo Lemon or J Beck, byatch.

OK..it's not as if Greene can't out play Brady in the Talent catagory or wins...even the old man has a few records on the NFL QB Passing list...all he needs now is one of those cheap rings they give to SB winners..

I will never call a SB winner a champion other than sarcastically anymore because of how the Patriots cheapened it's worth.

Dolphin22 on 07-16-2007 at 02:19 PM said:
What QB has "0" "NO" records listed in even the top 5 from over 65 QB records in the History of the NFL...

Does Tom Brady win "The Least Talented" award for a QB with so many SB rings? Have fun with link...even Warner & Trent Greene,...Shit!!! even David Carr holds a record...

plenty of single season & game records also...

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

:blah: :blah: :blah: For someone that don’t care for the Patriots you sure do babble on about nothing
:blah: :blah: :blah:

bmooney54 on 08-24-2007 at 09:18 AM said:
By this logic, Manning, Marino, Elway et. al. shouldn't be given full credit for all their numbers. It was the receivers that actually caught the balls and the linemen that made the blocks. Again, by this logic, I believe there can only be one QB with a true passing record. He threw the ball, it was tipped and he caught it and advanced it. He was therefore wis own receiver. I forgot who he was, mabey Cullpepper or Moon?

Manning, marino & Elway have won games on there talent..the only thing I have seen is Brady against Zone defense in last minute high profile games & only have to get in FG range...he hasn't won these games & gets all the recognition for them. What he did was easy...a HS QB could pull it off...

You have no argument here...

Dolphin22 on 08-26-2007 at 01:16 AM said:
What he did was easy...a HS QB could pull it off...

Really? Why haven't any QBs from Miami done it? They're a "favored" franchise. Shula was on the rules committee forever. I know. Conspiracy for the Patriots to win, when a dynasty could have been started by another team. Genius.

Rosie. 1 link, anywhere, that affirms this. No more gibberish, no more red herrings, no more strawmen, and no more bullshit.

1 Link that proves the there was a "Conspiracy between the NFL and the New England Patriots". I typed it in Google myself and got no relevant matches. Maybe you have somewhere else to look? Maybe you have special information?

Post it. Once. Just one time you damned liar. You can't do it.

:pat:

Dolphin22 on 08-25-2007 at 08:23 AM said:
OK..it's not as if Greene can't out play Brady in the Talent catagory or wins...

I'm not even going to bother looking up the career win percentages of each QB, because we both know that Brady is #1. I will bother laughing at the comparison though: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL ROFL ROFL

even the old man has a few records on the NFL QB Passing list...all he needs now is one of those cheap rings they give to SB winners..

BWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I will never call a SB winner a champion other than sarcastically anymore because of how the Patriots cheapened it's worth.

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Were are the great ones QB passing records ???...I understand he has no trouble hearing & calling the play from his head set from the sidelines and looks awsome at handing the ball off...

But as a passing QB in over 96 games in his 6 year career and all this media hoopla hype that Brady gets what the fvck has he proven as a passing QB ?

The answer is obvious, "Nothing", "Notta", "Zero" "Zilch"..,is there anything you have that can add to prove hes some kind of great passing QB ? I can't find his name on this list !!!!

Dolphin22 on 08-27-2007 at 02:33 PM said:
Were are the great ones QB passing records ???...I understand he has no trouble hearing & calling the play from his head set from the sidelines and looks awsome at handing the ball off...

But as a passing QB in over 96 games in his 6 year career and all this media hoopla hype that Brady gets what the fvck has he proven as a passing QB ?

The answer is obvious, "Nothing", "Notta", "Zero" "Zilch"..,is there anything you have that can add to prove hes some kind of great passing QB ? I can't find his name on this list !!!!

No, enough with the damned red herrings.

Waiting on ONE LINK FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE than anyone besides YOU, or your entry in wikipedia, calls it, the TY LAW RULE.

*waiting*

Dolphin22 on 08-27-2007 at 02:33 PM said:
Were are the great ones QB passing records ???...

That same tired line?? hahahahahahaha I've only been conversing heavily with you for just about a week and I've heard that same line repeated ad nauseam. It's hilarious. Cling to that one little thing, D22, cling to to it all season long while the Patriots cruise on to another AFC East title and Playoff trip. I really hope it brings you some peace. ROFL

I understand he has no trouble hearing & calling the play from his head set from the sidelines and looks awsome at handing the ball off...

hahaha And he looked pretty decent setting the Superbowl record for completions. :LOL:

Career (as of 31 December 2006)

* 80-25 record as a starter (.762 winning percentage)
* 105 total games started (including playoffs)
* 107 total games played (including playoffs)
* 37.85 passing attempts per interception
* 7-0 in overtime games
* 10-1 in dome stadiums
* 20-4 vs NFC teams

Post-season records and statistics

* NFL record for most consecutive wins in post season: 10 (broke record of Green Bay's Bart Starr).
* Most consecutive post season wins (college and professional combined): 12
* 12-2 record in the post-season
* 486 passes attempted
* 295 passes completed
* 3217 passing yards (229.8 ypg)
* 20 passing touchdowns
* 9 passes intercepted
* 4 Pro Bowls
* 2 Super Bowl MVP awards
* 3 Super Bowl victories
* Most completions in a Super Bowl (32 in Super Bowl XXXVIII)

You keep looking at the same limited sample of stats, it'll keep making you feel better. ROFL ROFL ROFL

TommyD420 on 08-27-2007 at 02:53 PM said:
No, enough with the damned red herrings.

Waiting on ONE LINK FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE than anyone besides YOU, or your entry in wikipedia, calls it, the TY LAW RULE.

*waiting*

Would Ty Law be a good reputable sourse?...Why don't you ask Ty Law himself if he has ever heard that ruled named after him...seens how you didn't,...

maybe he'll give you the history & facts of this topic & the resons why it is listed & recognized as the Ty Law rule throughout the NFL world...go ahead ask anybody...

Go to every other NFL team forum and just post a thread "Has anybody ever heard of the Ty Law rule" and maybe that will refresh your memory...oh..AND DON'T EVEN SAY ANOTHER WORD...

Brownfan80 on 08-27-2007 at 02:57 PM said:
1] That same tired line??. It's hilarious. Cling to that one little thing, D22,

2] Career (as of 31 December 2006)

* 80-25 record as a starter (.762 winning percentage)
* 105 total games started (including playoffs)
* 107 total games played (including playoffs)
* 37.85 passing attempts per interception
* 7-0 in overtime games
* 10-1 in dome stadiums
* 20-4 vs NFC teams

3] Post-season records and statistics

* NFL record

* 486 passes attempted
* 295 passes completed
* 20 passing touchdowns
* 9 passes intercepted
* 1 Super Bowl MVP awards
* 3 Super Bowl victories

4]You keep looking at the same limited sample of stats, it'll keep making you feel better. ROFL ROFL ROFL

1] Nice try Browns Fan...but not quite,,,...one little thing you say...I would say the fact that Brady doesn't have 1 single passing record on this long list with over 300 QB's & 23 active QB's on it ...

and yet this great one TB has "ZERO" NFL Passing Records in these 6 years..is far from little point or proof of my questions regarding his over hyped media promotion, his talent level as an NFL QB compared to the rest etc...whats really hilarious is I havn't heard a reply yet about it...exept this spam "Brady has 3 rings"

2] All these records are team accomplishments in a 53 man roster sport. very nice though...I thought we were talking about Tom Brady's talent as a QB.

3] I got rid of all those misleading team records you posted... unless you have some proof he single handedly with his arm won any of those games and is completely responsable....then Ill listen...Im sure there are a few...we are talking about Brady as a Passing QB...the rest of those records are great...congrats !!!

4] Theres nothing limited or hilarious or misleading about posting NFL facts as i do..because Tom Brady, or The Patriots don't look so good in them doesn't make them un-important...

Dolphin22 on 08-27-2007 at 06:22 PM said:
Would Ty Law be a good reputable sourse?...Why don't you ask Ty Law himself if he has ever heard that ruled named after him...seens how you didn't,...

maybe he'll give you the history & facts of this topic & the resons why it is listed & recognized as the Ty Law rule throughout the NFL world...go ahead ask anybody...

Go to every other NFL team forum and just post a thread "Has anybody ever heard of the Ty Law rule" and maybe that will refresh your memory...oh..AND DON'T EVEN SAY ANOTHER WORD...

Would Ty Law be a reliable source? You bet. Have a link, or any kind of evidence to support your non-sensical ramblings? No. K.

:coffee:
Still Waiting Rosie.

Edit: I'll say what I damn well please. Sorry, I bring facts to the table, you bring nothing, over and over and over. Go cry on Finhaven, I'm sure they love you there.

Dolphin22 on 08-27-2007 at 06:39 PM said:
1] Nice try Browns Fan...but not quite
Rosie, see these?
Post-season records and statistics

* NFL record

* 486 passes attempted
* 295 passes completed
* 20 passing touchdowns
* 9 passes intercepted
* 1 Super Bowl MVP awards
* 3 Super Bowl victories

Those are all INDIVIDUAL ****ING AWARDS!

You're so tiresome, and now you're a parody of yourself.

You have no facts, all your theories are disproven by facts, and yet you continue crying. Why? Why have you posted in here 2000+ times, the same thing over and over? What are you trying to accomplish?

Back