Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

jaric on 08-02-2007 at 03:46 PM said:
Well Since you asked :D

I don't know enough about the Patriots offense to really understand what Brady does, but I will say that is he is good as QB in the league of going through his progressions, making good accurate throws (I personally think Manning is more accurate, but they are both awesome in that regard) and not making many mistakes.

It's not making the mistakes that has made Brady what he is today IMO.

Manning without question is the best QB in todays era and the only old school field general left today...

Jaric..I know you really like kissing up here to the Pat Fans for some silly reason so Im glad you asked ...I think I can help you with your questions about the Tom Brady offense..

The 1st 3 or so years Brady was one of the most inaccurate passing QB's throwing downfield & also a rookie to the NFL so Bellicheck put together this 5 yard "Dink & Dunk"style offence

It was a basic simple pass & run offence very similar to a most High Schools..nothing flashy & real boring to watch... it was the #22nd worst Offence in the league but it never put Tommy Boy in a position to lose,

The following year Tom Brady's Defending Superbowl Championship #22nd ranked worst offence improved to a "Wopping" #21st ranked worst Offense in the NFL...

But the 2001 Defending "Chumps" #23rd ranked defense fell to second worst in the NFL...#31st worst Run Defence wich caused them to lose nearly every important game they played with embarressement & Brady couldn't capitolize on this much improve 21st worst ranked offense in the NFL

This went on for a few more year and finally in 2006 Tom Brady led his offence to be the 11th best offense in the NFL,,,almost a top 10 Offense but much improved from the 2001 team..

Tom Brady like ever other QB in the NFL basically recieves every play from the sidelines & autibles if he senses a blitz or sees a favorable coverage...

I don't know enough about the Patriots offense to really understand what Brady does, but I will say that is he is good as QB in the league of going through his progressions, making good accurate throws (I personally think Manning is more accurate, but they are both awesome in that regard) and not making many mistakes.

Manning without question is the best QB in todays era and the only old school field general left today...

Jaric..I know you really like kissing up here to the Pat Fans for some silly reason so Im glad you asked ...I think I can help you with your questions about the Tom Brady offense..

The 1st 3 or so years Brady was one of the most inaccurate passing QB's throwing downfield & also a rookie to the NFL so Bellicheck put together this 5 yard "Dink & Dunk"style offence

It was a basic simple pass & run offence very similar to a most High Schools..nothing flashy & real boring to watch... it was the #22nd worst Offence in the league but it never put Tommy Boy in a position to lose,

The following year Tom Brady's Defending Superbowl Championship #22nd ranked worst offence improved to a "Wopping" #21st ranked worst Offense in the NFL...

But the 2001 Defending "Chumps" #23rd ranked defense fell to second worst in the NFL...#31st worst Run Defence wich caused them to lose nearly every important game they played with embarressement & Brady couldn't capitolize on this much improve 21st worst ranked offense in the NFL

This went on for a few more year and finally in 2006 Tom Brady led his offence to be the 11th best offense in the NFL,,,almost a top 10 Offense but much improved from the 2001 team..

Tom Brady like ever other QB in the NFL basically recieves every play from the sidelines & autibles if he senses a blitz or sees a favorable coverage...

Dolphin22 on 08-02-2007 at 04:32 PM said:
I call it like I see it, and try not to let personal feelings get in the way.

Hell, I'm about to start a flame war over on the main forum by pointing out what BB's record was like before Tom Brady got there. I'll give ya a hint, it ain't good.

You'd know that of course, except you insist on acting like a jackass with your continued accusations of rigging games and your declaration of war on the english language.

jaric on 08-02-2007 at 04:47 PM said:
I call it like I see it, and try not to let personal feelings get in the way.

Hell, I'm about to start a flame war over on the main forum by pointing out what BB's record was like before Tom Brady got there. I'll give ya a hint, it ain't good.

You'd know that of course, except you insist on acting like a jackass with your continued accusations of rigging games and your declaration of war on the english language.

What thread..ill keep an eye on it...Jaric dead serious..do you truly..truly believe it doesn't happen or never did?

Honestly i don't even understand why anyone even argues me...it's part of life & is common knowledge stuff...it has happened in the past & still till today

It's like you guys saying no way is there corruption in the government, every one is watching & why would they risk everything, theres no proof...there all lies, it's a conspiracy theory

when you know & i know its a fact it is happening

Dead serious, I don't see any possible benifit that would outweight the risk for the NFL to rig it's own games.

If an NFL game were to be fixed or an official paid off, it would have to by gamblers. Even the NFL owners who may stand to benifit short term from rigged calls, would suffer far greater financially if the public found out the games were rigged.

Gamblers on the other hand, have no vested intrest in the NFL product, and only seek to make more money betting on the game than they would pay out to fix it.

I also have no evidence that games are rigged in this fashion. And since I have no evidence of it happening, I can't really say that it has happened.

jaric on 08-02-2007 at 05:23 PM said:
Dead serious, I don't see any possible benifit that would outweight the risk for the NFL to rig it's own games.

If an NFL game were to be fixed or an official paid off, it would have to by gamblers. Even the NFL owners who may stand to benifit short term from rigged calls, would suffer far greater financially if the public found out the games were rigged.

Gamblers on the other hand, have no vested intrest in the NFL product, and only seek to make more money betting on the game than they would pay out to fix it.

I also have no evidence that games are rigged in this fashion. And since I have no evidence of it happening, I can't really say that it has happened.

Jaric thats a very fair statement, and i'll respect that, you have the absolute right to believe that...believe me I wish it didn't happen either, but i believe as many do it is tampered with and there is plenty of evidense sports are corrupt.

Jaric thats a very fair statement, and i'll respect that, you have the absolute right to believe that...believe me I wish it didn't happen either, but i believe as many do it is tampered with and there is plenty of evidense sports are corrupt.

I really needed to start this thread up again...I love the looks on your faces every time this link shows up...

So...Were is this great QB Tom Brady with 3 rings & 2 SB MVPs...hes got to be on this NFL 65 record QB passing list somewere..NO!!!!

a QB with these awards had to have even 1 game out of his 6 seasons totaling over 100 games should have stood out and made a name for himself passing the ball in at least 1 of these 65 passing record...NO!!!

Your kidding...thes 65 records are even single game & single season records though..."Nothing"?..

They even list the top 3 -5 in every catagory..Tom has to be even 5th in 1 or 2 of them with all this jewelry right..."that would also be a big "NOPE"!!!

QB's like Warner, Bulger, Greene, Manning etc...all have some NFL QB passing records to prove their worth & talent in NFL History as a QB...

Tom can only stick his hand out like a chick showing off her engagement ring....Thats all I got for you shitheads today...please enjoy..and do go through this list again in dis-belief

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

The monkey dances againROFL

Therick67 on 08-07-2007 at 11:26 AM said:
The monkey dances againROFL

i only see all you Pat fans dancing around all the facts i post..it's F**ucking hysterical !!!!

i haven't hidden or avoided a single thing any of you have said bout the dolphins, marino or anything.....none of you can come up with a single sentence that has any intelligent or truthful , factual value or defense of your own positions

The truth so hurts...Go Patsies!!!!

Dolphin22 on 08-07-2007 at 01:25 PM said:
i

i haven't hidden or avoided a single thing any of you have said bout the dolphins, marino or anything.....none of you can come up with a single sentence that has any intelligent or truthful , factual value or defense of your own positions

It's hard for me to believe you posted this gem, this is exactly WHO YOU AREROFL

Keep dancing monkey boy:thumb:

OK Therk....heres the obvious to the NFL world fans included

have you yet admitted that Brady isn't all that...and is merely "ONLY" as good as about 10 other QB's in the NFL has no individual talents or skills they don't have or most all NFL: QB's have

Have you admitted the Patriots obviously are no better than a lousy troubled Dolphin team the past 6 season...and your "Dynasty" is statistically in all areas not even a little better than Miami who had 4 diff coaches - 5 QB's and major RB issues

How about admitting the Patriots were & are the worst team ever to even be in a SuperBowl...

Is Ted Bruiski a "Hall of Famer"...in popularity contest he wins...but as far as performance on the field...there are 30 other LB's as good & most better than he ever was....

these are all just obvious in your face facts...that the whole NFL world knows as the truth & the way it is...with exeption to you bean headed make believers...the facts are the facts

and how funny is that !!!!!

Dolphin22 on 08-07-2007 at 01:42 PM said:

Have you admitted the Patriots obviously are no better than a lousy troubled Dolphin team the past 6 season...and your "Dynasty" is statistically in all areas not even a little better than Miami who had 4 diff coaches - 5 QB's and major RB issues

How about admitting the Patriots were & are the worst team ever to even be in a SuperBowl...

No, I havent admitted it....fire it up monkey boy:high:

Will the Fools finish ahead of the Bills??

Dolphin22 on 08-07-2007 at 01:42 PM said:
OK Therk....heres the obvious to the NFL world fans included

have you yet admitted that Brady isn't all that...and is merely "ONLY" as good as about 10 other QB's in the NFL has no individual talents or skills they don't have or most all NFL: QB's have

Is Ted Bruiski a "Hall of Famer"...in popularity contest he wins...but as far as performance on the field...there are 30 other LB's as good & most better than he ever was....

these are all just obvious in your face facts...that the whole NFL world knows as the truth & the way it is...with exeption to you bean headed make believers...the facts are the facts

and how funny is that !!!!!

Do you seriously believe even some of that shit?

You need serious proffesional help man.

BTW I guarandamntee Bruschi gets into Canton one day.

Hi guys just had to re-post this to keep this thread alive...Why doesn't the greatest QB as far as the sports media is concerned & you Patriot fans have not 1 single..."ZERO" NFL QB passing records out of 60 poting the top 5

And Dan Marino has 32 and 12 he leads all QB's in NFL History...Now if you had your choice in each QB's hay day & your franchise needed a QB to "THROW" the ball...who would you sign...

32 - teams would sign Dan Marino who has no SB rings
0 - team would sign the kid with 3 SB/ 2 MVP's/ 4 probowls

Dolphin22 on 08-23-2007 at 08:35 AM said:
Hi guys just had to re-post this to keep this thread alive...Why doesn't the greatest QB as far as the sports media is concerned & you Patriot fans have not 1 single..."ZERO" NFL QB passing records out of 60 poting the top 5

And Dan Marino has 32 and 12 he leads all QB's in NFL History...Now if you had your choice in each QB's hay day & your franchise needed a QB to "THROW" the ball...who would you sign...

32 - teams would sign Dan Marino who has no SB rings
0 - team would sign the kid with 3 SB/ 2 MVP's/ 4 probowls

Brady's only played for six seasons. How many 'all time' career records should he have broken?

Someone else posted all the records that have Brady's name on them, so I won't bother to do so again, but I just don't get whey you're comparing a FULL CAREER of Marino's to Brady's FIRST SIX YEARS.

Weirdo.

Back