Logan Ryan

Ryan had a very poor game last night. All those soft zone calls were because of our CBs other than Butler and Petey took full advantage.

The CB's suffer when there is absolutely no pass rush. Ryan is victim of time in coverage.

This.

You have to have one or the other. Either a pass rush or excellent CBs. We have neither but I think Logan could at least be decent if we have any rush at all.

He was lost all season...he needs GPS or something. It's true that he isn't the only problem...but, he in particular has been terrible.

Why was Rowe inactive? He couldn't have done worse than Ryan and Coleman.

Apparently, BB thought he was worse.

In any case, we have Butler, McCourty, and a bunch of JAGs in the secondary. We just have to hope one of them can develop a little consistency.

I'd say the coaches have concerns with him as well since he has been sat down off and on for other players.
I was too busy screaming at the DL though. The only thing they did all night that I loved was that hard shift on the goalline that caused Seattle to false start.

I'd say the coaches have concerns with him as well since he has been sat down off and on for other players.
I was too busy screaming at the DL though. The only thing they did all night that I loved was that hard shift on the goalline that caused Seattle to false start.

I think Long is now a run stuffer not a Rush edge he always played and he is thinking too much, the worst thing a player can do - you need to go on instinct and just react based on training.

Sheard was not getting it done - maybe he is a contract year guy who puts too much pressure on himself.

Flowers is blossoming.

but man I expect more push from Brown and the interior. Hick loss if huge I guess.

Yes Flowers is blooming, lol.
Since Sheard was good for them last year, perhaps the pressure of the contract is part of his undoing this year.
Yes that is a "downside" of the intellectual player, the thinking too much thing.
Brown and even Branch to an extent are definitely bumming me out.

It's hard to defend this guy. Some games he looks great and other games he's trash. I would rather have browner if we still gonna get beat. At least browner hits and he's hard to throw off when he pushes off receivers in five yards

Back