Looking at the AFC East - 2015

Bb made the right call. Not giving Revis that huge guaranteed contract. He's having a good year. If you look at his games. He struggling with the underneath coverage. Edelman , Cooper's & last week Robertson had good games against him.

Jesus, Rex talking about the Monday Night game against the Pats already???

Does he ever learn?

You do have to like Rex sometimes!

CTdiBKjVAAELxeX.jpg:large

The logo is a footprint/paws... :coffee:

• The 12 passes that Buffalo threw last week were the fewest in a game this season and fewest in a game since Denver attempted just eight passes in Week 10 of 2011.
  • Sammy Watkins was targeted on a season high 53.3 percent of his routes last week. His previous high was 23.8 percent in Week 6.
  • In two games facing Darrelle Revis last season, Watkins had five receptions for 84 yards combined on eight total targets.
  • After allowing 198.6 passing yards per game to opposing quarterbacks through five weeks, the Jets have allowed 355, 333 and 381 yards over their past three.
  • Tyrod Taylor ranks 5th in the league in passing points per attempt (.558 points). League average is .429 passing points per throw.
  • The Jets allow just 3.0 yards per carry on the interior (guard to guard), best in the league. The Bills average 4.4 YPC on those runs, 8th most in the league.
  • The Jets have just one touchdown this outside of the red zone, tied for last in the league. Buffalo leads the league with 14 touchdowns scored outside of the red zone.
  • Eric Decker has converted 54.6 percent of his red zone targets for touchdowns (six of 11), the highest rate of all wide receivers with 10 or more targets.
  • Last week, Chris Ivory was just the 11th player ever to have fewer than 30 rushing yards on 20 or more carries. His 26 yards on the ground were the fewest in league history for a player with 23 or more attempts.
  • Ivory has just 84 rushing yards on 55 carries (1.5 YPC) over the past three weeks, 91 yards fewer rushing yards than the next player with at least 40 rushing attempts over that span.
  • Ivory leads the league with 13 rushing attempts inside of the 5-yard line.

Trust: Eric Decker (Buffalo has been vulnerable to secondary receiving options and Decker has been falling out of bed to seven targets and a touchdown this season)

Bust: Tyrod Taylor (will need rushing to anchor his floor this week since his main target could be taken away and the Bills lack the receiver depth to exploit the secondary corners), LeSean McCoy (banged up yet again and this game sets up for a low floor, low ceiling week), Sammy Watkins (I really can’t see a scenario why the Jets wouldn’t just have Revis take him away here)

Reasonable Return: Brandon Marshall (you’re still using him and he’ll find his way a solid line), Ryan Fitzpatrick (has been a top-12 scorer in each of his past three complete games and Buffalo has allowed multiple touchdown passes in six games), Chris Ivory (reminded me last week that you can never completely fade volume and scoring opportunities), Karlos Williams (with McCoy limited and getting the scoring opportunities, he’s the back I’d turn to using), Charles Clay/Robert Woods (if Watkins is going to be negated, targets have to go elsewhere)

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/57826/478/the-worksheet-week-10

A bit early, but...

These ugly unis will be worn Thursday:

images

images

I'll need shades in HD! :)

Merry Christmas!

I've long thought that either the Bills or the Patriots ought to have red alternate uniforms. Two teams in the same division doing red, white and blue, favoring blue, is too much. Still, that's a lot of red.

It's been a while since black and white TVs really encouraged one team in a dark color, the other in white. This is a fine tradition, but it seems to be fading somewhat.

I do enjoy Rex's obsession with us that tanks his season. I mean he is only one game behind the Jets for the WC and 4 behind the Pats with only 8 to go but yeah Pats game is more important. lol.

I can't remember ever seeing a professional sports person (player, coach, exec) so obsessed with another professional sports person.

When BB retires he'll think back on his legacy and count his numerous championships on his (hopefully two) hands.

When RR retires he'll think back on his legacy and count his numerous victories over BB on his (likely) one hand.

Jesus, Rex talking about the Monday Night game against the Pats already???

Does he ever learn?

As always, IMO;

I have to say, I take it as self-deprecating humor and I thought it was funny. Basically he was asked if he had circled his return to the Jets and he basically said no, you all know me, I circle the Patriots, ha ha (paraphrasing/translating for clarity). He's still a buffoon but here I just think he was jokingly admitting it.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back