Looking at the Patriots - 2016

Roberto71

Reaction score
Another early thread I know...

Interesting regular season in 2016, we have the NFC West to play! Seattle in Gillette as well which should be good. We also have the AFC North so a competitive season for sure. Plus we'll have the AFC South winner at home and it looks like Denver AGAIN away....

Can anyone jot down who is on FA after this season? Who is likely to be gone?

Lets go for Derrick Henry in the draft as well!

Schedule for next season:

Home

Baltimore
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Seattle
AFC South Winner

Away
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Arizona
San Francisco
AFC West Winner

Interesting regular season in 2016, we have the NFC West to play! Seattle in Gillette as well which should be good. We also have the AFC North so a competitive season for sure. Plus we'll have the AFC South winner at home and it looks like Denver AGAIN away....

Home

Baltimore
Cincinnati
St. Louis (Los Angeles?)
Seattle
AFC South Winner

Away
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Arizona
San Francisco
AFC West Winner

FYP... :eek:

I love the home schedule. It sucked this year.

Home

Baltimore
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Seattle
AFC South Winner

Away
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Arizona
San Francisco
AFC West Winner

Actually, Denver could lose the AFC west to the Chiefs, which means a return trip to Arrowhead and not Milehigh. With 2 games left to play Denver has the tougher schedule between the 2 (Cincy, San Diego).

Depending on the date, I may try and make the Pats/Seattle game at the Razor next year, it would probably be a good matchup for my first NFL game.

Actually, Denver could lose the AFC west to the Chiefs, which means a return trip to Arrowhead and not Milehigh. With 2 games left to play Denver has the tougher schedule between the 2 (Cincy, San Diego).

Depending on the date, I may try and make the Pats/Seattle game at the Razor next year, it would probably be a good matchup for my first NFL game.

I may have a shot at getting to Arizona. The wife's sister and husband lives in that area. The husband has said he could get tickets if we want to make the trip out there.

Unrestricted Free Agents
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Steven Jackson
WR Keshawn Martin
WR Leonard Hankerson
WR Brandon Gibson
C/G Ryan Wendell
DT Akiem Hicks
CB Tarell Brown
S Tavon Wilson
S Nate Ebner

Restricted Free Agents
FB James Develin
WR Brian Tyms
OT LaAdrian Weddle
DT Sealver Siliga
LB Eric Martin

Exclusive Rights Free Agents
FB Joey Iosefa
WR Josh Boyce
OT Cameron Fleming
OT Kevin Hughes
DE Rufus Johnson
CB Justin Coleman
S Brandon King

I may have a shot at getting to Arizona. The wife's sister and husband lives in that area. The husband has said he could get tickets if we want to make the trip out there.

Give me a holler if that's the case. I expect to be back in the state hopefully by mid-summer. Maybe we can hunt NEM down and Nutkick

Nice home schedule.

Planning to come out for a game in September again!

Unrestricted Free Agents
RB LeGarrette Blount
WR Keshawn Martin
WR Leonard Hankerson
WR Brandon Gibson
C/G Ryan Wendell
DT Akiem Hicks
DT Ishmaa'ily Kitchen <===============
CB Tarell Brown
S Tavon Wilson
S Nate Ebner

Restricted Free Agents
FB James Develin
WR Brian Tyms
OT LaAdrian Weddle
DT Sealver Siliga
LB Eric Martin

FB Joey Iosefa
WR Josh Boyce
OT Cameron Fleming
OT Kevin Hughes
DE Rufus Johnson
CB Justin Coleman
S Brandon King

Kitchen was just released. It changes fast :)

I would say that Wendell, Blount and Boyce are gone. We don't know anything about Weddle or Hughes. The others all potentially have something to contribute.

Give me a holler if that's the case. I expect to be back in the state hopefully by mid-summer. Maybe we can hunt NEM down and Nutkick

Again? Other than your hometown, what's the longest you've stayed in one place?

Again? Other than your hometown, what's the longest you've stayed in one place?

LOL, yeah. These last few years were unfortunate necessities. Pretty sure I'll be in AZ for as long as my parents are around unless some unforeseen circumstances arise.

I was in Minnesota from 1999-2007. Second place would be Kentucky from 1992 to 1999.

Unrestricted Free Agents
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Steven Jackson
WR Keshawn Martin
WR Leonard Hankerson
WR Brandon Gibson
C/G Ryan Wendell
DT Akiem Hicks
CB Tarell Brown
S Tavon Wilson
S Nate Ebner

Restricted Free Agents
FB James Develin
WR Brian Tyms
OT LaAdrian Weddle
DT Sealver Siliga
LB Eric Martin

FB Joey Iosefa
WR Josh Boyce
OT Cameron Fleming
OT Kevin Hughes
DE Rufus Johnson
CB Justin Coleman
S Brandon King

Good man, thanks.

I'd like to see a major push to get Hicks back. He's young enough and could be a very good player for a few years to come.

Home

Baltimore
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Seattle
AFC South Winner

Away
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Arizona
San Francisco
AFC West Winner

Twice to the West Coast (3 if you count Denver, which I don't really), is rough. Maybe they'll get lucky and get the games back to back so they can stay out there.

Twice to the West Coast (3 if you count Denver, which I don't really), is rough. Maybe they'll get lucky and get the games back to back so they can stay out there.

They managed to do something like that last season didn't they? The big road trip going to Green Bay and then staying away and heading directly to San Diego. Hopefully they can do the same. The players really enjoyed it anyway, builds the team spirit to have a prolonged road trip like that. That San Diego game was like a home game as well, the Pats support was incredible.

I can almost guarantee the "completely random" NFL schedule machine will spit out West Coast-Miami-West Coast.

Especially given how outspoken and embracing the team was of the last back-to-back West Coast games before.

No way that happens. Ole Rog won't allow that.

Rog will have us playing at home to Seattle, then out to Frisco and then back to play the Jets and then out to Arizona.

Back