Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Probably hyperbole for sure. I truly doubt Bill spent that little time with any portion of the team especially the defense given that is Bill's side of the ball.
As I said, notice this came up all of the sudden when Bill is getting bashed in the media and Brady is playing well somewhere else? Now all of the sudden BB had to hold Brady's hand becuase he didnt know how to read a defense. lol Its just so typical that its funny.

No no, Brady sprung PERFECT, BRILLIANT, AND FULLY FORMED from his mother, like reverse of Zeus and Athena.
Nobody said that or even anything like that. Try and keep up with whats being said. This notion of Brady puppet that Bill created from Clay is just as stupid as what you just said. Or Cam would be doing much better than he is now.

Nobody said that or even anything like that. Try and keep up with whats being said. This notion of Brady puppet that Bill created from Clay is just as stupid as what you just said. Or Cam would be doing much better than he is now.
Listen to the podcast. It will be enlightening for you.

Walsh absolutely did coach Steve Young.
Walsh retired in 1988. Young came as a back up in 1987 so he did technically coach him for one season as Montana's back up. But it was Seifert who coached him the rest of the way including the SB win in 94. Montana won his 4th ring with Seifert.

Listen to the podcast. It will be enlightening for you.
Yeah I am sure a D coach from 11 years ago has his pulse on things. lol. AS I said, its the narrative of the current situation. I'm sure that its normal that all of the sudden now this gets brought up. When the defense struggles in games, BB goes over and huddles them up to go over things. Do we see this when the offense struggles? no. Saying Bill did a good job of getting Brady for the NFL is not abnormal, in fact its pretty obvious, the notion that Brady had to told how to read defenses his career in NE is silly. Even a shit QB would get it after awhile. I have literally watched the Brady Bill pre game meeting, they had it on a few Patriots video's. I have no doubt that they went over the game prior to any game they played, but I believe that Brady had a huge input into those meetings as well, and I believe that because Bill said so. Bill has said and even said after Brady was gone, that he in fact helped build what they had there the last 20 years. Are we calling BB a liar?

Last edited:
Yeah but he didnt hold his hand and pull puppet strings like BB obviously had to do with Brady so he could throw a forward pass.
Brady has talked about his weekly meetings with Bill and how valuable they were. That being said, I never got the sense that he was spending so much time that he neglected the defense that much or any part of the team. That does not sound like Bill at all and does not jive with what other coaches/players have said about him.

Brady has talked about his weekly meetings with Bill and how valuable they were. That being said, I never got the sense that he was spending so much time that he neglected the defense that much or any part of the team. That does not sound like Bill at all and does not jive with what other coaches/players have said about him.
No but during a narrative for this year that the media is trying to build this comparison again on who was more important to the team BS, this suddenly comes up from a coach who left 11 years ago. I'm sure its spot on if I do not believe everything Bill has ever said.

No but during a narrative for this year that the media is trying to build this comparison again on who was more important to the team BS, this suddenly comes up from a coach who left 11 years ago. I'm sure its spot on if I do not believe everything Bill has ever said.
You really have to not let things bother you so much. LOL. Brady is killing the narrative right now.

You really have to not let things bother you so much. LOL. Brady is killing the narrative right now.
I'm not, just talking, but I just find it funny the timing of this. I mean they to at least make it look like something else.

Funny you say that. I totally forgot Brady was drafted first overall and needed minimum coaching to become the GOAT.

Funny you say that. I totally forgot Brady was drafted first overall and needed minimum coaching to become the GOAT.
I forgot when anyone said this. Maybe Bill needs to pick up his coaching for Cam. I dont remember Brady having 2 td's and 8 ints at any point early on.

Your next user name should be Strawman 71.
"Belichick’s statement: “Tom was not just a player who bought into our program. He was one of its original creators. Tom lived and perpetuated our culture. On a daily basis, he was a tone setter and a bar raiser."

Meh what would he know.

Your next user name should be Strawman 71.
As I said, if you want to feel better because Bill coached Brady like every NFL coach in NFL history coached their young QB so that you dont have to believe Brady had anything to do with the success here, go for it. Its the narrative out there and I knew it would be. I said before any of this even went down. Bill is a coach, Brady is a player, they cannot be compared, and they do different things. The idea we need to try and make one more important is stupid, but by all means, carry on.

Yeah but he didnt hold his hand and pull puppet strings like BB obviously had to do with Brady so he could throw a forward pass.
Pees didn't say those things. You didn't listen to the podcast, did you?
He said what I said he said.
But, as always, you have to raise it to another level and either make things up or put words in peoples' mouths to make it seem you're right.

"Belichick’s statement: “Tom was not just a player who bought into our program. He was one of its original creators. Tom lived and perpetuated our culture. On a daily basis, he was a tone setter and a bar raiser."

Meh what would he know.
I believe BB was being sincere in making that statement.
But it has nothing to do with what Pees said.

Pees didn't say those things. You didn't listen to the podcast, did you?
He said what I said he said.
But, as always, you have to raise it to another level and either make things up or put words in peoples' mouths to make it seem you're right.
Yeah its not odd this just came out. As I said its whatever. Bill was a coach of the team. Got it.

Back