Looking at the Patriots - 2020

This was a topic all day yesterday on sports radio. I did find the banter entertaining. LOL. It's not happening but in reality Bill is almost at age 70, we are not getting a haul for him at this point.
Uh, no. especially not ...

"...remember that Belichick resigned as the head coach of the Jets, only to come to the Patriots in exchange for the 16th overall pick in the 2000 draft....what if the Jets land the No. 1 overall pick, take Trevor Lawrence, and trade to bring back their former coach who really didn't actually coach games there, and it all comes full circle?"

i feel like they need a new dawg, like Jules. just a fierce dude who can bring it. we need the attitude as well as the aptitude, a la doug baldwin back in the day

This may be lame, but it's like with my workouts, i do better when someone is a) better than i am and b)motivational. so i think pats need that too

Hey Chevss. Do you get up at like 4am everyday.?Cuz most mornings I'm going to bed at this time ( yes, my work has me keeping odd hours) and you are often posting about good stuff really early. :)
Yeah, most days I'm up early. Always been that way.

Pats picked up TE Jordan Thomas on waivers (Cardinals)
TE Jordan Thomas fits the Pats' usual physical type for a tight end. 6'5", 255lbs.
His 21 career catches 223 yards and 4 touchdowns are all new high marks for the current Patriots TE group.

Back