Looking at the Patriots - 2021

This is how I see it.
Home v. Titans after the minibye. Win
Road v. Bills on Monday Night, extra day+ in there. Loss
Bye Week
Road v. Colts Win
Home v Bills Win

How do you see it?

I think if Pats dominate the Titans they might run the table. That said, either this upcoming game or one of the Bills games can potentially be a loss. I would be content with a split and a scare against the Bills, so BB can tighten things up for the playoffs.

Right on the money KoK.

This next stretch, Thanksgiving to Christmas, will determine whether this team is actually going to do something, or just sort of be 'in the hunt'. And it sets up well for the Patriots, so no excuses.

Home v. Titans after the minibye
Road v. Bills on Monday Night, extra day+ in there.
Bye Week
Road v. Colts
Home v Bills

Should be no rest issues. there, nagging injuries shouldn't be much of a problem, plenty of time to study and get right.

You're a true playoff team? You go 3-1 there. You're a championship team? You run the table. It's set up perfectly. :coffee:
Well said. Actually, next week will be an indicator. Knocking off the Titans will be strong sign, and help with the HFA tiebreaker. I don't like making any one game out to be a big deal, but I think this one is big deal.

Reiss spends a lot of time on the Big Nickel. BB has been trying to get the perfect three for a long time, going way back to the Lawyer Milloy-Victor Green-Tebucky Jones lineup. DMC, Phillips, and Dugger are the best he's had yet IMO. Paired with Bentley and Hightower it makes for a physical middle of the field.
Can you imagine being the Jets fan and using a top 10 pick (yet another on an underwhelming performer or bust) in Jamal Adams as a Rover who can't cover in the middle? BB uses a 2nd rder on Chung and now Dugger, and each is 3x the player Adams is.

Only the Jets would use a top 10 pick on a Safety/Rover with a 13 on the Wonderlic, who can't cover to save his life.

You kinda have to be able to cover if you're going to be in that role. BB saw something in Phillips, probably thought he was playing with inferior coaching and used him to get the Chung role and now Dugger is option 2. Just great stuff.

he started at cb, and iirc played mostly there 2010 and a good bit there 2011. 2012 might have been his 1st ft year at safety. he was NOT a good cb. i remember when they switched him thinking they should leave him there, he was so much more comfortable/natural.

If we beat the Titans next week, we're the #1 seed!!! Can it be that easy????

I'm just wondering where the haters are who were so very over the top just a month ago here. Dominating every thread, gloating about Tompa Boy and how Bill sucks, blah, blah, blah, blah. It speaks volumes about their lack of balls and lack of character that they've just disappeared. Where are you and the rest of your idiot posse, Toni Mazz? Frauds...

This is how I see it.
Home v. Titans after the minibye. Win
Road v. Bills on Monday Night, extra day+ in there. Loss
Bye Week
Road v. Colts Win
Home v Bills Win

How do you see it?

Now I see a very good possibility of 4 wins. BB will be energized for sure.

We're running the table.

I found my lucky Patriots shirt 5 weeks ago after it went missing since week 12 of '19, so it's certainly possible. :coffee:

True. I'd been wearing it on NFL game days since I got it for Christmas in 2000.

Do you have any silly superstitions like that?

Last edited:
I'm just wondering where the haters are who were so very over the top just a month ago here. Dominating every thread, gloating about Tompa Boy and how Bill sucks, blah, blah, blah, blah. It speaks volumes about their lack of balls and lack of character that they've just disappeared. Where are you and the rest of your idiot posse, Toni Mazz? Frauds...
We got the anti middy in return ;) . Mazz I think left a few weeks after UT extended Middy bann.

Last edited:
Back