Looking at the Patriots - 2021

I could see JimmyG coming back to NE as a bridge QB...
I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy G come back. I think he would have to drastically redo his contract though. The guy has played one full season since leaving the Pats so he is very fragile imo. But I do think he could be a bridge QB for us, as you stated. He would also need to fix his decision making throwing the ball. I feel like he throws a lot more interceptions than he needs to, like he forces the ball too much.

Jimmy worries me. Injury-prone and there is a question mark on his attitude and personality.

Jimmy worries me. Injury-prone and there is a question mark on his attitude and personality.
I do wonder if Bill has soured on him somewhat. I know many in NE think Bill would want him back but it has been 3 years and his injuries have mounted. If he did get Jimmy back, he would have to find a starting caliber back-up QB as well.

I do wonder if Bill has soured on him somewhat. I know many in NE think Bill would want him back but it has been 3 years and his injuries have mounted. If he did get Jimmy back, he would have to find a starting caliber back-up QB as well.
The last QB had injury problems too... :coffee:

Back