Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Brady is taking shots at the Patriots like a whiny little bitch. Only I_50 and his ilk, who can’t stand for Saint Thomas to be spoken poorly of, can’t see this.

Shocking, we know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is going to be hard enough to ID all the new players this year. I am not in favor of the number change rule.

I'll do what I always do - keep a roster listed numerical order so I can look em up for the 1st 5 games or so. STs is hardest to keep up with.

Love to have him. His remarkable super bowl catch ought to have shone brightly all down the ages....except Edelperson. :coffee:
By the way, (true) When I posted this the other day I typed in superbowl as one word. My insufferable soulless computer said I was an idiot and offered me two correct choices:

super bowl
suberb owl

OK, so he's not butthurt at the Patriots, then why all sniping and shit? He's like a whole different person now. And it's not a good look.

TB12 is not a good look at all. He's turned his back on all the people who got him to where he is. I hope it's not permanent but it doesn't look promising.

If he had to choose right now, does he get inducted in a Bucs uni or a Pats uni? I honestly don't know which he'd choose.

TB12 is not a good look at all. He's turned his back on all the people who got him to where he is. I hope it's not permanent but it doesn't look promising.

If he had to choose right now, does he get inducted in a Bucs uni or a Pats uni? I honestly don't know which he'd choose.
As I said previously, he has gone Full Florida. It's not a good look.

Back